Strategic Staffing Solutions
STRATEGIC STAFFING SOLUTIONS HAS AN OPENING!
Strategic Staffing Solutions is currently looking for a Hadoop Developer for a contract opening with one of our largest clients located in Charlotte, NC!
This is a Contract Opportunity with our company that MUST be worked on a W2 Only. No C2C eligibility for this position. Visa Sponsorship is Available! The details are below.
Locations: Charlotte, NC On-Site Required
Duration: 24+ Months
To apply: Please email your resume in Word Format to Bob Cromer at: firstname.lastname@example.org and Reference Job Order #: 208617 or Click the Apply Button.
Hadoop Developer with Hands on Development Experience is required most importantly with: Hadoop Ecosystem and Big data technologies like HDFS, Object Store, Hortonworks, Hive, Kafka, & Spark.
- 1+ year of Agile experience
- 5+ years of Software Engineering experience, or equivalent demonstrated through one or a combination of the following: work experience, training, military experience, education
- 5+ years of experience in ETL or Talend or PySpark Components (database, file, API, etc.), Context management, Deployment, Performance Tuning and Administration (setting up projects, using admin-console to configure jobs, etc.) to help build end to end ETL connection from client sources, staging data lake to solution DB/server
- 3+ years of strong working knowledge on Database: Object Oriented & Relational DB. Strong experience on SQL, PL/SQ and DB query languages and tools
- 3+ years of hands-on experience working with Hadoop Ecosystem and Big data technologies like HDFS, Object Store, Hortonworks, Hive, Kafka, & Spark.
- Candidate should have good knowledge of Linux and have ETL development, deployment and optimization experience using standard big data tools.
- Autosys knowledge
- Experience delivering complex enterprise wide information technology solutions e.g. Google Cloud Platform tools
- Excellent verbal, written, and interpersonal communication skills
- Ability to work effectively in virtual environment where key team members and partners are in various time zones and locations
$$ WE OFFER A REFERRAL FEE FOR ANYONE REFERRED & HIRED WITH S3! $$
Strategic Staffing Solutions (S3), based in Detroit, Michigan, prides itself on being an international, woman-owned, $300+ million IT and Business Services Corporation with 30+ years of service. We are ranked 16th among the largest staffing firms in the US by Staffing Industry Report, 6th largest IT Diversity staffing firm, and are one of five companies nationally certified as a Charter Partner with Staffing Industry Analysts. S3 provides IT consulting, customized project solutions, vendor management programs and executive search services to financial institutions, insurance, energy, oil/gas, telecommunication, government, retail, and health care industries worldwide. We have more than 3,600+ consultants and 31 offices in the US and Europe. S3 is also proud to be nationally recognized as both a Military Friendly and Military Spouse Friendly Employer.
Job ID: JOB-208617
Publish Date: 21 Oct 2022