Strategic Staffing Solutions
S3 is seeking a Guest Services Project Manager for one of our partners in the Retail industry! This role is ONSITE in the Bolingbrook, IL area. Ideal candidates will demonstrate strong project management and cross-functional leadership capabilities along with a strong track record of successful execution of projects in a retail environment.
Job Title: Guest Services Project Manager (Onsite)
Location: Bolingbrook, IL
Role Type: W2 Only, No C2C
Contract Length: 8 months
Pay: Up to $60/hr.
How to Apply: Please send resume and contact information to Keena Leo, Sourcing Specialist, at KLeo@strategicstaff.com and reference job #225380.
- Manage various Guest Service process change or technology implementation projects from Kickoff to Implementation while contributing to others.
- Support timely communications to project leadership and key stakeholders on overall status and roadmap.
- Drive coordinated execution to deliver on strategic and financial objectives, and work in partnership with Guest Services leadership, IT and key cross-functional business stakeholders.
- Assist Guest Services Director with administrative needs such as calendar management, travel planning, and expense reporting.
- Facilitate project meetings w/ stakeholders developing agendas, identifying content, providing detailed summaries and next steps.
- Ensure project milestones are met by tracking action items and deliverables to align with overall timeline and goals.
- Create and maintain project documentation for tactical planning and communication, and high-level presentations for executive-level share-outs.
- Escalate issues and risks, document decisions and identify dependencies.
- Bachelor’s degree required, MBA preferred.
- PMP preferred.
- 5+ years of project management/change management experience, preferably in a retail environment.
- Demonstrated experience leading teams to execute highly complex initiatives of significant scope, scale, and risk.
- Strong problem solving and analytical skills.
- Enterprise thinker with the ability to ‘connect the dots’.
- Strong relationship management skills.
- Expertise with Microsoft Office, Smartsheet, and Jira/Confluence.
The S3 Difference
The global mission of S3 is to build trusting relationships and deliver solutions that positively impact our customers, our consultants, and our communities. The four pillars of our company are to:
- Set the bar high for what a company should do
- Create jobs
- Offer people an opportunity to succeed and change their station in life
- Improve the communities where we live and work through volunteering and charitable giving
As an S3 employee, you’re eligible for a full benefits package that may include:
- Medical Insurance
- Dental Insurance
- Vision Insurance
- 401(k) Plan
- Vacation Package
- Life & Disability Insurance Plans
- Flexible Spending Accounts
- Tuition Reimbursement
Job ID: JOB-225380
Publish Date: 28 Apr 2023