Strategic Staffing Solutions
STRATEGIC STAFFING SOLUTIONS HAS AN OPENING!
Strategic Staffing Solutions (S3) is currently looking for a Grievance & Appeals Coordinator for a contract opening with one of our largest clients located in Detroit, MI
This is a Contract Opportunity with our company that MUST be worked on a W2 Only. No C2C eligibility for this position.
Role Title: Grievance & Appeals Coordinator
Location: Detroit, MI (Fully Remote)
Duration: 6+ months (Possible conversion to LTC or FTE)
Role Type: W2 Contract Engagement
- Analyze, investigate, and resolve appeals, complaints, and grievances.
- Provide comprehensive and thorough responses in compliance with CMS guidelines, state and federal regulations, and accreditations standards.
- Interact with internal and external customers and subject matter experts to gather information, build a case, and make decision to maintain or reverse appeal or grievance.
- Analyze and interpret systems data, contract language, regulatory provisions, and apply to casework.
- Adhere to policies, procedures, and audit standards to remain compliant and audit ready.
Candidates should have the following skills and attributes:
- excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- have strong letter writing and proofreading
- strong PC application and system skills- having the ability to navigate multiple computer systems and databases.
- be analytical, having the ability to examine a matter, the facts, contextual information and make an informed decision or implement and execute a reasonable, rational resolution.
- have the ability to work with a sense of urgency
- have high attention to detail and remain organized
- have high regard for quality work, accuracy, and confidentiality.
- have previous customer service experience and excel at customer servicing.
- have the ability to use and apply previous experiences and knowledge when encountering new or unfamiliar situations
- professional in conduct
- ability to work independently or with minimal oversight.
- ability to work in a fast paced environment with tight deadlines and high quality standards
- ability to work well under stressful circumstances.
We plan to interview candidates in person at our Detroit office.
- Bachelor’s Degree in English, Communications, or related field preferred.
The S3 Difference:
The global mission of S3 is to build trusting relationships and deliver solutions that positively impact our customers, our consultants, and our communities.
The four pillars of our company are to:
- Set the bar high for what a company should do
- Create jobs
- Offer people an opportunity to succeed and change their station in life
- Improve the communities where we live and work through volunteering and charitable giving
To apply: Please email your resume in Word Format to Bob Cromer at: email@example.com and Reference Job Order # 226347.
Job ID: JOB-226347
Publish Date: 16 May 2023