Strategic Staffing Solutions
STRATEGIC STAFFING SOLUTIONS (S3) HAS AN OPENING!
Strategic Staffing Solutions is currently looking for a Grievance and Appeals Coordinator for a contract opportunity with one of our largest clients located in Detroit, MI!
Title: Grievance and Appeals Coordinator
Location: Detroit, MI (Remote/local to Michigan)
Duration: 12+ Months
Analyze, investigate, and resolve appeals, complaints, and grievances. Provide comprehensive and thorough responses in compliance with CMS guidelines, state and federal regulations, and accreditations standards. Interact with internal and external customers and subject matter experts to gather information, build a case, and make decision to maintain or reverse appeal or grievance. Analyze and interpret systems data, contract language, regulatory provisions, and apply to casework. Adhere to policies, procedures, and audit standards to remain compliant and audit ready.
Top 3 Required Skills/Experience
- Critical thinking, problem solving, analytical skills
- Letter writing and proofreading
- 2 years Customer service/concierge services
- PC Applications
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Organizational/Time Management
- 2 years health insurance experience and familiarity with health insurance state and federal regulations
- Bachelor’s Degree in English, Communications, or related field preferred.
The S3 Difference
The global mission of S3 is to build trusting relationships and deliver solutions that positively impact our customers, our consultants, and our communities. The four pillars of our company are to:
- Set the bar high for what a company should do
- Create jobs
- Offer people an opportunity to succeed and change their station in life
- Improve the communities where we live and work through volunteering and charitable giving
As an S3 employee, you’re eligible for a full benefits package that may include:
- Medical Insurance
- Dental Insurance
- Vision Insurance
- 401(k) Plan
- Vacation Package
- Life & Disability Insurance Plans
- Flexible Spending Accounts
- Tuition Reimbursement
Job ID: JOB-209571
Publish Date: 22 Nov 2022