Strategic Staffing Solutions
Job Title: General Administrative Assistant (209182)
Location(s): Tampa, FL (Hybrid)
Duration: 6 Months
S3 supports and adheres to customer COVID-19 vaccination policies, which may include the disclosure of vaccination status.
This is a Contract Opportunity with our company that MUST be worked on a W2 ONLY, NO C2C eligibility for this position.
To apply: Please email your resume inWord FormattoPaola Martinez at: PMartinez@strategicstaff.comand Reference Job Order #:209182
Job Details: Hybrid schedule M-F 8am-5pm 2day in office 3days offsite
Job Description / Duties: Under active supervision provide office support and service for assigned department (business unit). Perform general clerical duties, handling matters of a routine nature and processing routine items.
- Perform general office duties such as: typing; filing; monitoring and ordering office supplies; receiving, prioritizing and distributing incoming internal/external mail; photocopying, collating and assembling documents; compiling and distributing routine materials and interdepartmental correspondence.
- Receive and screen telephone calls and visitors in accordance with established policies and procedures. Take detailed messages and convey to appropriate personnel. Answer and resolve routine questions, furnishing information when possible, referring other matters to appropriate staff members.
- Schedule department meetings and appointments, notify attendees, and make necessary arrangements as directed. May provide assistance arranging meetings with other company departments. May coordinate simple travel arrangement
- May prepare meeting materials such as agendas, handouts and noncomplex presentations and may take minutes for departmental meeting.
- Handle minor requests and/or assignment that require some knowledge of department’s policies and procedures.
- Assist with data collection. Use existing spreadsheets or database to gather/collect/compile/key and exchange data. Research, track and proof data for accuracy. No analysis involved.
- Perform additional duties and responsibilities and assist other personnel as needed
- Must be proficient in Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook, Document management, Excellent organizational skills required, A self-starter
- High School diploma or equivalent required.
- AA or BS in Business Administration/Management.
Strategic Staffing Solutions (S3) prides itself on being an international IT Staffing and Solutions Company. Over 30 years’ experience recruiting and managing exceptional IT and Business consultants for customers in the Financial, Energy, Public Sector and Retail Distribution industries. A privately held, financially strong, woman-owned company, S3 is a full-service IT firm, with 24 major market locations in the U.S!
Job ID: JOB-209182
Publish Date: 08 Nov 2022