Strategic Staffing Solutions
- The candidate must be highly self-directed and motivated to take initiative.
- Comfortable with ambiguity at the start, effective at driving towards certainty.
- Experience building public RESTful interfaces and can describe the tenets of REST, compare REST to SOAP, and describe REST best practices.
- Development experience on the AWS serverless platform is highly preferred (Lamba, S3, DynamoDB, Aurora, API Gateway, SNS / SQS / AppSync, Kinesis)
- The candidate understands the tenets of protecting client data in motion and at rest as well as different techniques for authenticating and authorizing clients/consumers of service data.
- Experience with GIT based source control solutions (Github, Gitlab, etc), understand concepts such as rebasing, squashing, cherry-picking, and tagging.
- Developer who also has some DevOps chops: experience with CI/CD tools (Jenkins, Bamboo, Gitlab-CI, etc)
Job ID: JOB-163441
Publish Date: 02 Dec 2020