Strategic Staffing Solutions
Job Title: Full Stack .NET Developer (Angular) – REMOTE
Role Type: W2 Only, No C2C
Contract Length: 7 months
How to Apply: Please send resume and contact information to Keena Leo, Sourcing Specialist, at KLeo@strategicstaff.com and reference job #206971.
- Provides professional input to moderate Application Development assignments/projects.
- Devises or modifies procedures to solve problems considering computer equipment capacity and limitations, operating time, and form of desired results.
- Designs, codes, tests, debugs, and documents those programs.
- Works autonomously, only requiring expert level technical support from others.
- Participates in all aspects of the Software Development Life Cycle, from requirement gathering to design and implementation, to ensure business needs are being addressed.
- Exercises considerable creativity, foresight, and judgment in conceiving, planning, and delivering initiatives.
- Engage in production support research and resolution recommendations, as required.
- Participates in process improvement and cross-departmental IT initiatives.
- Bachelors in Computer Science or related field, or equivalent relevant work experience and technical knowledge.
- 3-4 years as a full stack developer or similar role.
- 3-4 years of experience in Front-end language and library (HTML/CSS, Java Script, XML, JQuery).
- Strong database, web servers and UI/UX experience.
- Docker experience a plus.
- CI/CD experience a plus.
- Azure DevOps, GitHub, TFS.
- Experience in Angular 5+ a plus, .NET Core.
- Exposure to Architectural Patterns, Development Best Practices.
- Unit Testing, Test Driven Development, and use of mocking frameworks.
- Experience building in Event Driven Architecture a plus.
- Familiarity with the Manufacturing Application Development a plus.
- Experience working in an agile SDLC.
S3 supports and adheres to customer COVID-19 vaccination policies, which may include the disclosure of vaccination status.
The S3 Difference
The global mission of S3 is to build trusting relationships and deliver solutions that positively impact our customers, our consultants, and our communities. The four pillars of our company are to:
- Set the bar high for what a company should do
- Create jobs
- Offer people an opportunity to succeed and change their station in life
- Improve the communities where we live and work through volunteering and charitable giving
As an S3 employee, you’re eligible for a full benefits package that may include:
- Medical Insurance
- Dental Insurance
- Vision Insurance
- 401(k) Plan
- Vacation Package
- Life & Disability Insurance Plans
- Flexible Spending Accounts
- Tuition Reimbursement
Job ID: JOB-206971
Publish Date: 13 Sep 2022