Strategic Staffing Solutions
Strategic Staffing Solutions is recruiting for a Fortune 500 Company and YOU could be their next hire!
Title: Full Stack Java Engineer II w/ Cloud
Role Type: Contract
Location: Charlotte, NC
Duration: 12 Months
How to Apply: Send resume in MS word format to Dominique Edmonds at: firstname.lastname@example.org Reference JO# 182046
Job Description/ Responsibilities:
- Develop software products using full-stack, cloud-native development.
- Has system-wide to build software products responsibility on moderately complex projects.
- Maintain services, monitor system health, and continually look for improvements.
- Scale systems sustainably using continuous deployment and automation.
- Research and implement best design principals to improve reliability and velocity.
- Work in an agile environment and engage in practices such as XP, test-driven development.
- Collaborate with other software engineers, developers, designers, and product owners.
- Builds software using agile/XP/test-driven development.
- Troubleshoot, debug and upgrade software solutions.
- Determine hardware compatibility and/or influences hardware design.
- Has exposure/understanding of CI/CD pipelines.
- Works with architects and product owners to design new software.
- 2 year IT technical degree or 4-year degree or 5 years related work experience.
- Knowledge of programming languages, operating systems, and computer networks.
- Full-stack development experience
- Work experience in addition to a degree: 3 years
- Familiarity with Java, Angular, JS, REST services, Cloud, Swift.
- Commercially published software.
- Requires a good understanding of business application
Not available but know someone with similar experience.
$$ WE OFFER A REFERRAL FEE FOR ANYONE REFERRED & HIRED WITH S3! $$
The S3 Difference:
The global mission of S3 is to build trusting relationships and deliver solutions that positively impact our customers, our consultants, and our communities. The four pillars of our company are to:
- Set the bar high for what a company should do
- Create jobs
- Offer people an opportunity to succeed and change their station in life
- Improve the communities where we live and work through volunteering and charitable giving
As an S3 employee, youre eligible for a full benefits package that may include:
- Medical Insurance
- Dental Insurance
- Vision Insurance
- 401(k) Plan
- Vacation Package
- Life & Disability Insurance Plans
- Flexible Spending Accounts
- Tuition Reimbursement
Job ID: JOB-182046
Publish Date: 29 Sep 2021