Strategic Staffing Solutions
STRATEGIC STAFFING SOLUTIONS HAS AN OPENING!
Strategic Staffing Solutions is currently looking for a Full Stack Engineer for a contract opening with one of our largest clients.
This is a Contract Opportunity with our company that MUST be worked on a W2 ONLY, NO visa sponsorship or C2C eligibility for this position. The details are below.
How to Apply: send resume and contact information to Joy Chudasama, Sourcing Specialist, at firstname.lastname@example.org
Full Stack Engineer
Contract length: 8 months with possibility of extension/conversion.
- You will work on a scrum team on initiatives that support Evernorth s strategic goals centered on Affordability by reporting cost and utilization based metrics and recommending insights to help lower medical costs for our Clients.
- You will help develop a robust, low-latency, scalable and flexible calculation engine that can translate user defined calculations from a self-service framework into an executable action, process and persist the results for consumption.
- This component will be a critical part of an integrated self-service solution strategy to support the Client Management platform delivering reporting and analytical capabilities on an enterprise-wide scale.
- You will get to build state-of-the-art technology that is scalable and robust, utilizing cloud infrastructure, and full automation.
- You will develop full stack applications and processes that are scalable, robust, low latency and thoughtfully designed.
- Design systems for high-performance and availability
- You will be involved in the full software development lifecycle, from design to implementation.
- You are comfortable with all layers of the stack, from the database to the front-end.
- You know how to make engineering trade-offs and how to communicate them to others.
- You can prioritize many competing tasks on an aggressive timeline.
- May lead or manage sizable projects.
- Focuses on providing thought leadership and technical expertise across multiple disciplines.
- Recognized internally as the go-to person for the most complex Information Management assignments.
- OOAD & OOP
- Advance Angular
- NodeJS Server side
- Familiarity with NodeJS frameworks like ExpressJS or NestJs or Sequelize, etc.
- Additional Skills:AWS, Prior work experience with Java/Scala, Prior experience or some exposure/ interest in Apache Spark, Angular
- Education: M.Sc./ MTech in Computer Science (Preferred)
The S3 Difference:
The global mission of S3 is to build trusting relationships and deliver solutions that positively impact our customers, our consultants, and our communities. The four pillars of our company are to:
- Set the bar high for what a company should do
- Create jobs
- Offer people an opportunity to succeed and change their station in life
- Improve the communities where we live and work through volunteering and charitable giving
As an S3 employee, you’re eligible for a full benefits package that may include:
- Medical Insurance
- Dental Insurance
- Vision Insurance
- 401(k) Plan
- Vacation Package
- Life & Disability Insurance Plans
- Flexible Spending Accounts
- Tuition Reimbursement
Job ID: JOB-198435
Publish Date: 24 Mar 2022