Strategic Staffing Solutions
STRATEGIC STAFFING SOLUTIONS HAS AN OPENING!
Strategic Staffing Solutions is currently looking for a Frontend AWS Developer for a contract opening with one of our largest clients located in Charlotte, NC!
This is a Contract Opportunity with our company that MUST be worked on a W2 Only. No C2C eligibility for this position. Visa Sponsorship is Available ! The details are below.
Locations: Charlotte, NC
Duration: 12+ Months
To apply: Please email your resume in Word Format to Bob Cromer at: email@example.com and Reference Job Order #: 204409 or Click the Apply Button.
- Construct application software components from design packages following code restraints.
- Completes unit testing of software components.
- Participates in issue resolution and risk mitigation where appropriate as well as in transitioning the designs to the build team to ensure a clear and complete understanding of the designs.
- Develop common test data.
- Configure, build, deploy and test the application or technical architecture components
- Work with other developers, designers, and architects to make sure that the configuration and custom components meet application requirements and performance goals.
- Follow enterprise security coding practices to ensure the application is free of most common vulnerabilities.
- Inform the architect of any issues that may affect any other areas of the product.
- Fix any defects and performance problem discovered in testing.
- Document the application to facilitate maintenance.
- Communication and coordination between DS and SWE roles and tasks
- Develop software products using full-stack, cloud native development.
- Has system-wide responsibility to build software products on multiple complex projects.
- Maintain services, monitor system health, and continually look for improvements.
- Scale systems sustainably using continuous deployment and automation.
- Research and implement best design principals in order to improve reliability and velocity.
- Work in an agile environment and engage in practices such as XP, test driven development.
- Collaborate with other software engineers, developers, designers, and product owners.
- Builds software using agile/XP/test driven development.
- Troubleshoot, debug and upgrade software solutions.
- Determine hardware compatibility and/or influences hardware design.
- Has exposure/understanding of CI/CD pipelines.
- Works with architects and product owners to design new software.
- 2 year IT technical degree or 4 year degree or 9 years related work experience.
- Knowledge of programming languages, operating systems and computer networks.
- Full-stack development experience
- Work experience in addition to degree: 7 years
- Preferred Qualifications:
- Familiarity with Java, Angular, JS, REST services, Cloud, Swift. Commercially published software. Requires a good understanding of business application.
- UI/UX experience
- Nice to Have: – GIS experience
- Familiarity with Java, Angular, JS, REST services, Cloud, Swift. Commercially published software.
- Requires a good understanding of business applications
- 2 year IT technical degree or 4 year degree or 7 years related work experience. Knowledge of programming languages, operating systems and computer networks. Full-stack development experience
- Work experience in addition to degree: 5 years
The global mission of S3 is to build trusting relationships and deliver solutions that positively impact our customers, our consultants, and our communities. The four pillars of our company are to:
- Set the bar high for what a company should do
- Create jobs
- Offer people an opportunity to succeed and change their station in life
- Improve the communities where we live and work through volunteering and charitable giving
As an S3 employee, you’re eligible for a full benefits package that may include:
- Medical Insurance
- Dental Insurance
- Vision Insurance
- 401(k) Plan
- Vacation Package
- Life & Disability Insurance Plans
- Flexible Spending Accounts
- Tuition Reimbursement
Job ID: JOB-204409
Publish Date: 20 Jul 2022