Strategic Staffing Solutions
STRATEGIC STAFFING SOLUTIONS (S3) HAS AN OPENING!
Strategic Staffing Solutions is currently looking for Front End Developer for a contract opportunity with one of our largest clients!
Candidates should be willing to work on our W2 ONLY.
Job Title: Front End Developer
Remote: Hybrid,3 days in Office.
Location(s): Morris Plains NJ
Role Type: W2 ONLY, NO C2C
Contract Length:12 months
How to Apply: Please send resume and contact information to Suganya, Sourcer at firstname.lastname@example.org
The Software Engineering Advisor uses specialized depth and experience to oversee the writing and modifying of complex software application programs. The candidate will maintain these programs by coding, testing, and debugging documents. The candidate will be able to articulate clear business objectives aligned to technical specifications and work in an iterative, agile pattern to deliver value based outcomes. They must exhibit ownership and accountability over their day to day work deliverables, embrace interacting with all levels of the team and business partners, and raise challenges when necessary. We aim to be cutting-edge engineers – not institutionalized developers.
- Enjoy interacting with business partners, engineers, and the QA team.
- Passionate about writing readable, reusable and modular code
- Have a quality mindset.
- Ability to design and architect alternative solutions independently.
- Take risks and champion new ideas.
- Have a desire to simplify, reduce dependencies and duplicate work.
- Excellent communication skills and team collaboration skills
- Passion to learn new technologies to increase skills and to innovate.
- Ability to adapt in a dynamic work environment.
- Strong web application front-end user interface (UI) skills
- Ability to write SQL queries preferred
- Neo4j web components on React UI Dashboard preferred
- 8+ Years of demonstrated experience in front-end Development using various front-end technologies.
- Hands-on experience in debugging and fixing front-end issues
- Experience working with Redux, Flux Libraries
- Expertise in HTML 4/5, knowledge of W3C standards, CSS 2/3, knowledge of CSS preprocessors like LESS or SASS, responsive web design
- Testing: 8+ years of experience with Jest, TDD
- Proficient in optimizing React components
- Demonstrated experience developing single-page applications using React
- Strong understanding and hands-on experience with web API implementation & integration
- Engage in production support research and resolution recommendations
- Execute application architecture by working closely with delivery teams to enable efficient and optimal use of our technology assets
- Ensure adherence to our IT Strategy, Guidelines and Architecture Transformation
- Strong communication skills (written & oral) with the ability to prepare clear and concise technical design / architecture specifications, status and other written artifacts
- Experience building and knowledge of service oriented architectures (SOA) and web services
- Ability to work independently, particularly as a member of a virtual or geographically dispersed team with willingness to work a flexible schedule to accommodate project deadlines
Bachelor’s degree in related field (preferred not required) or 8+ years of experience
BS/MS in Information Technology, Computer Science, Engineering, or related field or equivalent work experience
Job ID: JOB-220837
Publish Date: 06 Mar 2023