Strategic Staffing Solutions
Job Title: Fraud Prevention Detection Jr (208176)
Location(s): San Antonio, TX (Onsite + remote)
Duration: 12 Months
S3 supports and adheres to customer COVID-19 vaccination policies, which may include the disclosure of vaccination status.
This is a Contract Opportunity with our company that MUST be worked on a W2 ONLY, NO C2C eligibility for this position.
To apply: Please email your resume inWord FormattoPaola Martinez at: PMartinez@strategicstaff.comand Reference Job Order #:208176
- Proficiently uses a variety of fraud management tools and systems to identify and investigate suspicious financial and non-financial activity on a wide range of products and services.
- Effectively initiates contact with members to review suspicious activity; and if necessary, take appropriate actions to mitigate the risk and protect the member’s assets.
- Possesses multi product, system, and/or process knowledge and effectively uses it to prevent, detect and mitigate fraudulent activity across multiple products and services.
- Effectively utilizes appropriate tools and procedures to report confirmed fraud and associated trends.
- Applies foundational knowledge of the business, its products, and processes and provides improvement opportunities and recommended solutions to improve the effectiveness or efficiency of fraud prevention and detection.
- Fraud Prevention and Detection Experience – 2 years+
- Banking (DEPOSIT) Experience – 2 years+
- Advanced Computer and Internet Skills- 2 years+
- Experience working in call-center environment – 2 years+
- Advanced Computer and Internet Skills
- Microsoft Office Tools
- Dual monitor experience
Training will be 5 weeks Mon-Fri 8am to 5pm. Upon completion of training, work schedule between – 7am-9pm, flex days off, weekends will be included, will work either be Sun-Thurs, Tues- Sat or Fri-Tues (Hours will vary based on business need)
Strategic Staffing Solutions (S3) prides itself on being an international IT Staffing and Solutions Company. Over 30 years’ experience recruiting and managing exceptional IT and Business consultants for customers in the Financial, Energy, Public Sector and Retail Distribution industries. A privately held, financially strong, woman-owned company, S3 is a full-service IT firm, with 24 major market locations in the U.S!
Job ID: JOB-208176
Publish Date: 11 Oct 2022