Strategic Staffing Solutions
Job Title: Fraud Prevention- Detection JR
Location: San Antonio, TX
Duration: 12 month contract
S3 supports and adheres to customer COVID-19 vaccination policies, which may include the disclosure of vaccination status.
This is a Contract Opportunity with our company that MUST be worked on a W2 ONLY, NO C2C eligibility for this position.
To apply: Please email your resume inWord FormattoPaola Martinez at: PMartinez@strategicstaff.comand Reference Job Order #203372:orClick the Apply Button.
- Applies basic analytical skills on high risk financial and non-financial transactions to detect and prevent fraudulent activities for a wide range of enterprise financial products and services. Job Duties:
- Proficiently uses a variety of fraud management tools and systems to identify and investigate suspicious financial and non-financial activity on a wide range of products and services.
- Effectively initiates contact with members to review suspicious activity; and if necessary, take appropriate actions to mitigate the risk and protect the member’s assets.
- Possesses multi product, system, and/or process knowledge and effectively uses it to prevent, detect and mitigate fraudulent activity across multiple products and services.
- Effectively utilizes appropriate tools and procedures to report confirmed fraud and associated trends.
- Applies foundational knowledge of the business, its products, and processes and provides improvement opportunities and recommended solutions to improve the effectiveness or efficiency of fraud prevention and detection.
- Seldom seeks basic guidance from peers
- HS Diploma or GED
- 2+ years of fraud prevention and detection experience
- 2+ years banking experience
- 2+ years inbound/outbound call center environment
- General knowledge of REG CC, REG E, REG T and /or REG Z
- Advanced Computer and Internet Skills
- Intermediate knowledge of Microsoft Office Tools
- Certificates and Designations: Association of Certified Fraud Examiners (ACFE) preferred
Job ID: JOB-203372
Publish Date: 17 Jun 2022