Strategic Staffing Solutions
STRATEGIC STAFFING SOLUTIONS HAS AN OPENING!
Strategic Staffing Solutions is currently looking for a Fraud Investigator for a contract opening with one of our largest financial clients located in Phoenix, AZ and, San Antonio, TX!
This is a Contract Opportunity with our company that MUST be worked on a W2 ONLY, NO visa sponsorship or C2C eligibility for this position. The details are below.
- Conduct investigations which include acts of fraud directed at the institute and its members
- Files regulatory reports according to legal requirements.
- Under minimal supervision, performs moderately complex work assignments and problem resolution to support other team members.
- Duties include:
- Conduct investigations of suspected or known criminal activity which include acts of fraud directed at institution and its members.
- Organize investigative results
- Obtain and preserve evidence, and present findings.
- Document investigations in the Enterprise Financial Crimes Case Management system and make recommendations for prevention of subsequent similar occurrences.
- Conduct interviews of members and other individuals associated with specific acts or conduct associated with conduct under investigation and documents the results of the interview.
- Review transaction data to detect fraudulent patterns and trends in support of the investigative process activities.
- Prepare Suspicious Activity Reports (SAR) in compliance with established regulatory guidelines and time frames.
- Establish and maintain effective relationships with various business partners and provide advice regarding fraud prevention and other loss prevention.
- Maintain liaison with law enforcement agencies and other institutions to ensure the corporation is informed of all relevant potential risks.
- Work with in-house counsel, as well as collections, to aggressively pursue restitution for losses.
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent work experience in corporate fraud investigations, federal, state, local or military law enforcement.
- 3-5 years of relevant financial industry experience
- Skill to combine pieces of information to form general rules or conclusions (includes finding relationship among seemingly unrelated events).
- Ability to use Microsoft Office tools and applicable systems
- Effective writing and oral communication skills
How to Apply: Send a Word format resume and contact information to Michael Gutierrez, Sourcing Specialist, at MGutierrez@strategicstaff.com .
Strategic Staffing Solutions is an Equal Opportunity Employer
Job ID: JOB-186438
Publish Date: 14 Feb 2022