Strategic Staffing Solutions
STRATEGIC STAFFING SOLUTIONS HAS AN OPENING!
Strategic Staffing Solutions is currently looking for a Fraud & Claims Operations Specialist
for a contract opening with one of our largest clients located in West Des Moines, IA!
This is a Contract Opportunity with our company that MUST be worked on a W2 ONLY, NO visa sponsorship or C2C eligibility for this position. The details are below.
Fraud & Claims Operations Specialist
- Provides an exceptional customer service with strong investigative research while working with internal and external customers who suspect they have fraudulent, mis-posted, merchant disputes or other unusual activity on their accounts.
- Customer contact is made through inbound and/or outbound calling to complete investigation.
- May also involve contacting third parties for research.
- May utilize strong communication (verbal and written) skills to establish rapport with customer to de-escalate difficult and sensitive information as a part of resolving a claim.
- Mitigate risk by effectively authenticating the identity of customers to prevent further fraudulent activity.
- Reviews, verifies and/or identifies customer transactions to detect/prevent fraud, policy violations or resolve merchant disputes in order to mitigate and/or recover losses.
- May be responsible for multiple claim types.
- Researches moderate to complex account activity, determines potential source of compromise, and then takes the appropriate action to decision the case using multiple systems and applications. closing and/or reissuing cards or accounts, researching or placing holds and restraints, reversing fees, and/or referring accounts for suspected elder abuse, identity theft, or account misuse.
- Duties include:
- closing and/or reissuing cards or accounts
- researching or placing holds and restraints
- reversing fees and/or referring accounts for suspected elder abuse, identity theft, or account misuse.
How to Apply: Send a Word format resume and contact information to Ricardo Rivas, Sourcing Specialist, at RRivas@strategicstaff.com .
The S3 Difference:
The global mission of S3 is to build trusting relationships and deliver solutions that positively impact our customers, our consultants, and our communities. The four pillars of our company are to:
- Set the bar high for what a company should do
- Create jobs
- Offer people an opportunity to succeed and change their station in life
- Improve the communities where we live and work through volunteering and charitable giving
As an S3 employee, youre eligible for a full benefits package that may include:
- Medical Insurance
- Dental Insurance
- Vision Insurance
- 401(k) Plan
- Vacation Package
- Life & Disability Insurance Plans
- Flexible Spending Accounts
- Tuition Reimbursement
Job ID: JOB-186561
Publish Date: 18 Nov 2021