Strategic Staffing Solutions
STRATEGIC STAFFING SOLUTIONS (S3) HAS AN OPENING!
Strategic Staffing Solutions is currently looking for a Fraud & Claims Operations for a contract opportunity with one of our largest clients!
Job Title: Fraud & Claims Operations
Location(s): Roanoke, VA
Role Type: W2 ONLY/NO C2C or W2 AND C2C
Contract Length: 6 months with the potential for extension/conversion.
How to Apply: send resume and contact information to Alexis Hoshor, Sourcing Specialist, at firstname.lastname@example.org
- Support team performance in identifying control failures in bank processes, procedures, customer, or colleague decisions.
- Provide feedback and present ideas for improving or implementing processes and tools within fraud and claims functional area.
- Perform complex operational tasks, including review, verification, and identification of customer transactions to detect and prevent fraud, policy violations or resolve merchant disputes to mitigate and recover losses.
- Provide subject matter knowledge and interpretation of procedures to less experienced staff.
- Interact with fraud and claims functional area on a wide range of information as well as with external customers
- 4+ years of Customer Service, Financial Services, Fraud, or Investigations experience, or equivalent demonstrated through one or a combination of the following: work experience, training, military experience, or education.
The S3 Difference
The global mission of S3 is to build trusting relationships and deliver solutions that positively impact our customers, our consultants, and our communities. The four pillars of our company are to:
- Set the bar high for what a company should do
- Create jobs
- Offer people an opportunity to succeed and change their station in life
- Improve the communities where we live and work through volunteering and charitable giving
As an S3 employee, you’re eligible for a full benefits package that may include:
- Medical Insurance
- Dental Insurance
- Vision Insurance
- 401(k) Plan
- Vacation Package
- Life & Disability Insurance Plans
- Flexible Spending Accounts
- Tuition Reimbursement
Job ID: JOB-204335
Publish Date: 19 Jul 2022