Strategic Staffing Solutions
STRATEGIC STAFFING SOLUTIONS HAS AN OPENING!
Title: Financial Documents Administrator
Location: Charlotte, NC
Duration: Contract- 9 Months (W2)
Supports Counterparty Documentation Negotiators with; reviewing documentation for errors, reviewing agreement terms, researching issues and special projects upon request. May also serve as the subject matter expert on reviewing documents and special projects related to Master Agreements or regulatory matters.
- 5+ years’ experience in client service or related business experience and or contracts.
- Superior analytical skills with high attention to detail and accuracy
- Excellent interpersonal and precise communication skills (both written and verbal)
- Ability to work in a high-pressure, time-sensitive environment, with high volume documentation reviews
- Ability to multi-task and to work autonomously as well as to foster an excellent team environment
- Moderate to Expert use of MS Office Suite (Excel, Word, Outlook) and Adobe products
- Familiarity with derivative documentation and financial products (securities and/or OTC derivatives)
- Experience with the following apps: Docforce, NetCap, WCIS, Filenet, and CID
TO APPLY: Please email your resume in Word Format to Chris Aguilar at: Caguilar@strategicstaff.com and Reference Job Order #:209459 or Click the Apply Button.
Job ID: JOB-209459
Publish Date: 22 Nov 2022