Strategic Staffing Solutions
STRATEGIC STAFFING SOLUTIONS HAS AN OPENING!
Strategic Staffing Solutions is currently looking for a Financial Crimes Software Engineer for a contract opening with one of our largest clients located in Summit, NJ!
This is a Contract Opportunity with our company that MUST be worked on a W2 Only. No C2C eligibility for this position. Visa Sponsorship is Available! The details are below.
Location: Summit, NJ
Duration: 6+ Months
To apply: Please email your resume in Word Format to Bob Cromer at: email@example.com and Reference Job Order #: 204738 or Click the Apply Button.
We are looking for a Financial Crimes Software Engineer (Software Eng) who will support the AML transaction monitoring program through implementation & enhancement of SAS AML and participate in the implementation of a new strategic state solution. This role will work closely with business analysts, developers, and QA specialist in Compliance, Legal, Audit & Regulatory Reporting (CLAR) Technology to understand requirements and create design documents and test plans, collaborate on production support to diagnose and remediate production issues. This role will partner with geographically disbursed stakeholders across a variety of businesses and functions to support Financial Crimes Investigations and Reporting.
Position Responsibilities and Expected Outcomes:
- Create and modify programs for extraction, transformation and loading of data using SAS Base and Macro code through the stages of the SAS AML Platform
- Customize SAS Alert Generation Process models to meet specific business requirements
- Identify issues with code implementation, logic, and performance issues and take corrective actions
- Support applications that run in SAS AML 7.1 environment
- Build ETL tools for strategic state solution
- Develop and maintain SQL in working with Teradata and Oracle
- Modify UNIX shell scripts to call SAS jobs from scheduling tools
- Interface with AML solution providers to meet the requirements of Monitoring and Surveillance users
- Monitor batch jobs and provide support on production issues
- Collaborate with team members on SAS architecture, design, development, and testing
- Coordinate with production team to deploy enhancements and new releases
Technologies involved include; Teradata, Oracle, SAS, Java/J2EE, XML, Spring, Kafka/JMS, Angular7/ReactJS, Analytical and Reporting services (Tableau/Cognos/Microstrategy/PowerBI).
Experience with SAS analytics and modeling is preferred. You must be experienced in various Software Development Lifecycle (SDLC) methodologies, including Waterfall and Agile, and have a solid understanding of technology and data.
- Lead moderately complex initiatives and deliverables within technical domain environments.
- Contribute to large scale planning of strategies. Design, code, test, debug, and document for projects and programs associated with technology domain, including upgrades and deployments.
- Review moderately complex technical challenges that require an in-depth evaluation of technologies and procedures.
- Resolve moderately complex issues and lead a team to meet existing client needs or potential new clients needs while leveraging solid understanding of the function, policies, procedures, or compliance requirements.
- Collaborate and consult with peers, colleagues, and mid-level managers to resolve technical challenges and achieve goals.
- Lead projects and act as an escalation point, provide guidance and direction to less experienced staff.
- 4+ years of Software Engineering experience, or equivalent demonstrated through one or a combination of the following: work experience, training, military experience, or education.
The S3 Difference:
The global mission of S3 is to build trusting relationships and deliver solutions that positively impact our customers, our consultants, and our communities. The four pillars of our company are to:
- Set the bar high for what a company should do
- Create jobs
- Offer people an opportunity to succeed and change their station in life
- Improve the communities where we live and work through volunteering and charitable giving
As an S3 employee, you’re eligible for a full benefits package that may include:
- Medical Insurance
- Dental Insurance
- Vision Insurance
- 401(k) Plan
- Vacation Package
- Life & Disability Insurance Plans
- Flexible Spending Accounts
- Tuition Reimbursement
Job ID: JOB-204738
Publish Date: 30 Jul 2022