Strategic Staffing Solutions
Title: QA Analyst – Financial Crimes
Location: Charlotte, NC (Hybrid; on-site) 2-3 days onsite -MANDATORY
Duration: 6+ Months (W-2 contract only)
Pay Rate: 40/HR
Role is responsible for conducting quality assurance reviews of post-disposition high-risk sanctions alerts of customer records/related parties and transactions.
- 2+ years of prior quality assurance/control/review experience the financial crimes space.
- Experience within conducting QA reviews of post-disposition high-risk sanctions alerts of customer records/related parties and transactions.
- Experience reviewing alerts, conducting case investigations, and drafting/filing Suspicious Activity Reports (SARs)
- Ability to get work done, knowing when to use judgement to make risk-based decisions with current (and sometimes limited) information.
- Ability to prioritize workflows, ensure deadlines are met.
Job ID: JOB-212356
Publish Date: 06 Jan 2023