Strategic Staffing Solutions
S3 is seeking a Financial Analyst for one of our partners in the Healthcare industry! This role is ONSITE in either St. Louis, MO or Bloomfield, CT. Ideal candidates will have 1-3 years of accounting/financial analysis experience and strong Microsoft Excel skills.
Job Title: Financial Analyst (Onsite)
Location: St. Louis, MO or Bloomfield, CT
Role Type: W2 Only, No C2C
Contract Length: 12 months
Pay: up to $35/hr.
How to Apply: Please send resume and contact information to Keena Leo, Sourcing Specialist, at KLeo@strategicstaff.com and reference job #225551.
- Invoice analysis
- Manage total gross spend
- Perform budgeting & forecasting (on the tech side)
- Financial/Accounting background is KEY. Capital expense experience is helpful.
- Having strong Financial analytics background and who has done budgeting and forecasting.
- Capital expense experience “super helpful”-someone who is more #’s driven.
- Some experience with the Agile environment is preferred.
- Prefer CPA or BA in Financial/Accounting background. Bachelor’s Degree is required
- 1-3 yrs experience (definitely looking for more JR candidates with that GO GETTER attitude and excitement to join a great company and start to grow their career).
- Tools: *Strong EXCEL is a must/Formula building, Pivot Tables.
- Microsoft Access (Nice to have).
- Any Oracle or Ariba would be helpful.
- Tableau is preferred.
The S3 Difference
The global mission of S3 is to build trusting relationships and deliver solutions that positively impact our customers, our consultants, and our communities. The four pillars of our company are to:
- Set the bar high for what a company should do
- Create jobs
- Offer people an opportunity to succeed and change their station in life
- Improve the communities where we live and work through volunteering and charitable giving
As an S3 employee, you’re eligible for a full benefits package that may include:
- Medical Insurance
- Dental Insurance
- Vision Insurance
- 401(k) Plan
- Vacation Package
- Life & Disability Insurance Plans
- Flexible Spending Accounts
- Tuition Reimbursement
Job ID: JOB-225551
Publish Date: 01 May 2023