Strategic Staffing Solutions
STRATEGIC STAFFING SOLUTIONS HAS AN OPENING!
Strategic Staffing Solutions (S3) is currently looking for a Financial Analyst for a contract opening with one of our largest clients working in Detroit, MI
This is a Contract Opportunity with our company that MUST be worked on a W2 ONLY, NO C2C eligibility for this position. The details are below.
Supports the reconciliation process of Digital Experience capital budget which involves the tracking of project credits or invoices against the project spend in numerous project budgets to ensure project work is appropriately charged back to projects. Responsible for identifying gaps and discrepancies between base budget and project credits or invoices and escalating issues to Digital leadership.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
Track project credits or invoices against project spend to identify any discrepancies.
- Conduct research and investigation of all discrepancies.
- Reconcile/resolve discrepancies efficiently and in a timely manner.
- Notify supervisor (CMCX Portfolio Manager) of all issues and trends when required.
- Interface with various departments, management, and business support teams.
- Responsible for assignments that frequently involve strict deadlines.
- Assist with special projects and any other duties or assignments as requested by management.
- Perform other assignments, duties or functions as assigned by management
- Prepare and publish various financial reports and/or presentations for management outside the department.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Accounting, Finance or related field required.
- Two (2) to four (4) years of experience in related field.
- Ability to analyze and perform detailed computations.
- Strong analytical, organizational, and problem-solving skills.
- Strong attention to detail
- Good verbal and written communication skills to effectively communicate financial information to financial and non-financial individuals.
- Capable of thriving in an ambiguous environment
- Ability to learn things quickly and open to exploring new ways of completing tasks
- Ability to work independently, within a team environment and with multiple priorities.
- Ability to think creatively and develop new and innovative solutions
- Proficient with Microsoft Office software (i.e. Excel) and applications.
- Ability to develop and maintain effective working relationships.
- Other related skills and/or abilities may be required to perform this job.
How to Apply: send resume and contact information to Genecee Lopez, Sourcing Specialist, at GLopez@strategicstaff.com
The S3 Difference:
The global mission of S3 is to build trusting relationships and deliver solutions that positively impact our customers, our consultants, and our communities. The four pillars of our company are to:
- Set the bar high for what a company should do
- Create jobs
- Offer people an opportunity to succeed and change their station in life
- Improve the communities where we live and work through volunteering and charitable giving
As an S3 employee, you’re eligible for a full benefits package that may include:
- Medical Insurance
- Dental Insurance
- Vision Insurance
- 401(k) Plan
- Vacation Package
- Life & Disability Insurance Plans
- Flexible Spending Accounts
- Tuition Reimbursement
Job ID: JOB-217485
Publish Date: 25 Jan 2023