Strategic Staffing Solutions
STRATEGIC STAFFING SOLUTIONS HAS AN OPENING!
Strategic Staffing Solutions is currently looking for a Financial Accountant for a contract opening with one of our largest clients!
This is a Contract Opportunity with our company that MUST be worked on a W2 ONLY, NO visa sponsorship or C2C eligibility for this position. The details are below.
Job Title: Financial Accountant
Contract: 12 Months
How to Apply: send resume and contact information to Nick Gleason, Sourcing Specialist, at email@example.com .
- Ensure the revenue is accurately and timely recognized for your portfolio.
- Responsible for the new contract reviews falling under your portfolio of Clients.
- Provide the story behind your numbers.
- Review supporting evidence (such as proof of delivery and signed contracts) to confirm revenue recognition is appropriate.
- Prepare and update accounting schedules to calculate ASC606 revenue.
- Perform analytical reviews on the monthly Revenue Analytics and Balance Sheet reconciliations under your portfolio.
- Clearly communicate to our internal partners (e.g. FP&A and the business) on revenue trends and flux
- Assist with compiling and reviewing system/data conversion files for new acquisitions and/or system upgrades.
- Assist with pulling supporting schedules for internal and external audit.
- Engage with our internal stakeholders when there is an opportunity to improve our data and processes.
- Other departmental projects as assigned.
- Bachelor s degree in accounting or a quantitative discipline.
- 3+ years in an audit firm
- Experience with Microsoft Power BI and/or Alteryx is a plus.
- Excellent knowledge of Excel
- Ability to work as a team.
- Solid communication skills and the ability to communicate clearly with peers and third parties.
- Strong organizational skills, analytic skills, and attention to details.
- Strong appetite and ability to learn new accounting expertise and BI tools.
The S3 Difference:
The global mission of S3 is to build trusting relationships and deliver solutions that positively impact our customers, our consultants, and our communities. The four pillars of our company are to:
- Set the bar high for what a company should do.
- Create jobs.
- Offer people an opportunity to succeed and change their station in life.
- Improve the communities where we live and work through volunteering and charitable giving.
As an S3 employee, you’re eligible for a full benefits package that may include:
- Medical Insurance
- Dental Insurance
- Vision Insurance
- 401(k) Plan
- Vacation Package
- Life & Disability Insurance Plans
- Flexible Spending Accounts
- Tuition Reimbursement
Job ID: JOB-220493
Publish Date: 27 Feb 2023