Strategic Staffing Solutions
Title: Facilities Manager
Location: Greeley, CO (Hybrid; Mon & Fri remote)
Duration: 12+ Months (Potential extension/conversion)
Pay Rate: $58.50-$64.50.
Industry: Oil and Gas
- 5+ years of experience in Facilities Engineering required
- Up to 20% travel time to the field required.
- Knowledge of design, construction and operation of upstream oil & gas surface facilities, including gas pipelines, equipment, pumps, compressors, electrical, etc.
- Knowledge of safety and environmental regulations, failure analysis, and well behavior as related to facilities.
- Demonstrated strong project management skills with the ability to execute on-time and on-budget.
- Proficiency with MS Office products.
- Experience with CAD design desirable.
- Bachelor’s or Master’s in a related engineering field required
- The main function of the Facilities engineer is to oversee the design and construction of various production and utility systems in a given onshore production facility.
- Develop engineering design from blank page to completed construction drawings and specifications.
- Design and selection of all equipment.
- Manage facilities, including planning, cost estimating, scheduling and construction supervision.
- Provide engineering support for foremen and superintendents, including support during construction and start-up.
- Analyze problems at existing facilities and generate solutions.
- Function as company representative, contract supervisor and inspector for construction activities.
- Provide input to business plan, including project recommendations, cost estimates and economic justification.
Job ID: JOB-226463
Publish Date: 22 May 2023