Strategic Staffing Solutions
STRATEGIC STAFFING SOLUTIONS (S3) HAS AN OPENING!
Strategic Staffing Solutions is currently looking for a Systems Analyst for a contract opportunity with one of our largest clients located in Detroit, MI!
Title: FACETS Systems Analyst
Location: Detroit, MI
Role Type: W2 contract engagement
Systems Analyst is responsible for planning, developing, testing and implementing IT system solutions that improve business efficiency and productivity as well as support business strategies and goals. They identify and communicate business needs and translate business requirements into technical system and functional specifications. Systems Analysts determine if internal or external solutions exist or whether new solutions are feasible. They map process flows and must determine if these solutions impact existing work processes and systems as well as ensure proper integration, testing, and system/user documentation. They are also responsible for providing input surrounding “buy vs. build” decisions for possible IT system solutions.
Top 3 Required Skills/Experience
- 3+ years FACETS platform experience
- 5+ years healthcare experience
- Excellent written and communication skills.
- SQL (Structured Query Language) experience
- MS Office
- Experience with ColdFusion
- JSON Experience.
- Agile methodologies
- Data modeling knowledge
- Bachelor’s degree required in Computer Science or Management Information Systems
The S3 Difference
The global mission of S3 is to build trusting relationships and deliver solutions that positively impact our customers, our consultants, and our communities. The four pillars of our company are to:
- Set the bar high for what a company should do
- Create jobs
- Offer people an opportunity to succeed and change their station in life
- Improve the communities where we live and work through volunteering and charitable giving
As an S3 employee, you’re eligible for a full benefits package that may include:
- Medical Insurance
- Dental Insurance
- Vision Insurance
- 401(k) Plan
- Vacation Package
- Life & Disability Insurance Plans
- Flexible Spending Accounts
- Tuition Reimbursement
Job ID: JOB-204495
Publish Date: 25 Jul 2022