Strategic Staffing Solutions
Title: Executive Operation Plan Advisor
Location: San Antonio, TX
Duration: 24 months
Start: March 21, 2022
To apply: Please email your resume in Word Format to Michael Gutierrez at: MGutierrez@strategicstaff.com and Reference Job Order #: 197553 or Click the Apply Button.
S3 supports and adheres to customer COVID-19 vaccination policies, which may include the disclosure of vaccination status.
This is a Contract Opportunity with our company that MUST be worked on a W2 ONLY, NO C2C eligibility for this position.
Job Description / Duties:
Responsible for the development of briefings, communication, analyses, and initiatives, and contributing to the development of appropriate action plans and responses from Executive Management and/ or the offices of the Executive Council (EC), chief executive officer (CEO), or board of directors (BoD). Assists in “Responsible for the development of briefings, communication, analyses and initiatives, and contributing to the development of appropriate action plans and responses from Executive Management and/ or the offices of the Executive Council (EC), chief executive officer (CEO), or board of directors (BoD). Assists in the development and implementation of strategic and operational plans to achieve success within key results areas that align with the client’s mission and strategic objectives. May provide guidance to unit members both within and across CoSAs, enterprise CoEs and the CoSA staff member. Acts as a liaison between leadership and staff supporting EMG, EC, CEO, and BoD.
- Holds responsibility for coordination of all EMG, EC, CEO, and BoD driven requirements.
- Provides advice and guidance of communication materials with executive management and subject-matter experts.
- Ensures communications meet established standards of appearance and content and that all logistical requirements are satisfied.
- Conducts research and analysis of internal/external business data including industry best practices and competitive information.
- Facilitates operational planning processes to assure that management is knowledgeable of process, goals, objectives and strategies.
- Provides support for monitoring and documenting progress toward achievement of business goals, objectives, strategies and action plan results.
- Serves as an advisor to team members and functional area points of contacts providing input in support of EMG, EC, CEO, or BoD requirements.
- Supports project teams in development and implementation of employee CoSA events and business conferences.
- Bachelor’s Degree
- 4 additional years of related experience beyond the minimum required may be substituted in lieu of a degree.
Strategic Staffing Solutions is an Equal Opportunity Employer
Job ID: JOB-197553
Publish Date: 14 Mar 2022