Strategic Staffing Solutions
STRATEGIC STAFFING SOLUTIONS (S3) HAS AN OPENING!
Strategic Staffing Solutions is currently looking for an ETL Developer for a contract opportunity with one of our largest clients!
Job Title: ETL Developer
Location(s): 100% REMOTE
Role Type: W2 ONLY
Contract Length: 8 months with the potential for extension/conversion.
How to Apply: send resume and contact information to Corey Rennie, Sourcing Specialist, at email@example.com
- ETL developer will be responsible for developing an ETL process in AWS Cloud.
- ETL work is predominately for Data ingestion, Data transformation, and Data Loading.
- As a senior developer, you will be responsible for creating new ETL Batch Jobs, identifying areas of improvements within existing ETL processes.
- Writing Unit test cases, integration test cases.
- Perform functional testing.
- Ensure that all functionality is comprehensively tested in an automated way before rollout to production.
- This position will also require you to partner with data analysts, product owner within the team to understand the data and deliver successful implementation.
- 5-7+ years of experience Python.
- Competent knowledge in Python is required.
- Strong understanding of Database technology (PostgreSQL)
- Experience with Spark, PySpark, ETL process.
- Agile Methodologies/SCRUM
- Documentation Development
- Excellent Interpersonal and Communications Skills
- Critical Thinking/Problem Solving
- Ownership and Responsibility
- Object Oriented Programming language concepts
- College graduate
- Databricks knowledge is a plus.
- Development Tools/Applications (GitHub, PyCharm, Jenkins)
- AWS Services like Lambda, Glue, RDS.
The S3 Difference
The global mission of S3 is to build trusting relationships and deliver solutions that positively impact our customers, our consultants, and our communities. The four pillars of our company are to:
- Set the bar high for what a company should do
- Create jobs
- Offer people an opportunity to succeed and change their station in life
- Improve the communities where we live and work through volunteering and charitable giving
As an S3 employee, you’re eligible for a full benefits package that may include:
- Medical Insurance
- Dental Insurance
- Vision Insurance
- 401(k) Plan
- Vacation Package
- Life & Disability Insurance Plans
- Flexible Spending Accounts
- Tuition Reimbursement
Job ID: JOB-205673
Publish Date: 16 Aug 2022