Strategic Staffing Solutions
STRATEGIC STAFFING SOLUTIONS (S3) HAS AN OPENING!
Strategic Staffing Solutions is currently looking for an ETL Developer for a contract opportunity with one of our largest clients located in Detroit, MI!
Title: ETL Developer
Location: Detroit, MI (Hybrid onsite/remote)
Duration: 15+ Months
Role Type: W2 Contract Engagement
- Participates in ETL Design of new or changing mappings and workflows with the team and prepares technical specifications and Performs source system analysis as required.
- Creates ETL Mappings, Mapplets, Workflows, Worklets using Informatica PowerCenter and prepare corresponding documentation.
- Design and develop database objects like Tables, Procedures, Functions, Indexes and Views using SQL Server, Oracle.
- Build, maintain, and enhance all objects packages/functions in PL/SQL to support application process.
- Provide Support for QA Testing.
- Assist and resolve production issues.
- Tune and optimize ETL batch jobs for performance and throughput.
- Responsible for ‘On Call’ production system support, including off hours and weekend on a rotation basis.
Top 3 Required Skills/Experience
- 5+ years of working experiences with ETL Informatica PowerCenter Tool
- 5+ years of experience in writing and executing PL/SQL programming
- 5+ years of experience with Unix Shell Scripting
- Understanding of dimensional data models (STAR Schema)
- Design, Code, and Test Informatica ETLs
- Coding SQL Stored Procedures and Triggers in SQL Server/Oracle
- Ability to performance tune SQL code and Informatica components
- Ability to conform with established coding standards
- UNIX Shell Scripting
- SDLC Methodology
- Written and verbal communication
- Knowledge of Agile Process
- CareAdvance Application
- TWS scheduling
- Bachelor’s degree required – Computer Science or Equivalent
The S3 Difference
The global mission of S3 is to build trusting relationships and deliver solutions that positively impact our customers, our consultants, and our communities. The four pillars of our company are to:
- Set the bar high for what a company should do
- Create jobs
- Offer people an opportunity to succeed and change their station in life
- Improve the communities where we live and work through volunteering and charitable giving
As an S3 employee, you’re eligible for a full benefits package that may include:
- Medical Insurance
- Dental Insurance
- Vision Insurance
- 401(k) Plan
- Vacation Package
- Life & Disability Insurance Plans
- Flexible Spending Accounts
- Tuition Reimbursement
Job ID: JOB-224345
Publish Date: 12 Apr 2023