Strategic Staffing Solutions
STRATEGIC STAFFING SOLUTIONS (S3) HAS AN OPENING!
Strategic Staffing Solutions is currently looking for an Epic Willow Consultant for a contract opportunity with one of our largest clients located in Detroit, MI / REMOTE!
Epic Willow Application Coordinator – Ambulatory & Inventory
W2 Contract Engagement
Scope of Position:
- Immediate need for a full time Application Coordinator on the Willow Ambulatory team that will be responsible for the build and support of the Willow Ambulatory for the roll out of Epic.
- Primarily responsible for Translating/Converting Legacy applications from Cerner to Epic (Willow)
- We are looking for someone with pharmacy experience; preferably a pharmacy technician background, but someone with similar experience is also acceptable.
- Must have Core Certification in Willow Ambulatory (Retail Pharmacy).
- This person must be certified in at least Willow Ambulatory and have a certification in Willow Inventory (Willow Inventory experience highly preferred; not required).
- An IT / Informatics background is preferred.
Required Skills & Experience:
- Epic background
- Willow Ambulatory Certified
- Willow Inventory Certified highly preferred
- Pharmacy Tech or similar experience preferred
- Understand what happens with legacy systems
- Translate legacy information into Willow system
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
The S3 Difference
The global mission of S3 is to build trusting relationships and deliver solutions that positively impact our customers, our consultants, and our communities. The four pillars of our company are to:
- Set the bar high for what a company should do
- Create jobs
- Offer people an opportunity to succeed and change their station in life
- Improve the communities where we live and work through volunteering and charitable giving
As an S3 employee, youre eligible for a full benefits package that may include:
- Medical Insurance
- Dental Insurance
- Vision Insurance
- 401(k) Plan
- Vacation Package
- Life & Disability Insurance Plans
- Flexible Spending Accounts
- Tuition Reimbursement
Job ID: JOB-181592
Publish Date: 17 Sep 2021