Strategic Staffing Solutions
STRATEGIC STAFFING SOLUTIONS (S3) HAS AN OPENING!
Strategic Staffing Solutions is currently looking for an EPIC Ambulatory Credentialed Trainer for a contract opportunity with one of our largest clients located in Hartford, CT!
Title: EPIC Ambulatory Credentialed Trainer
Location: Hartford, CT (Remote with travel)
Duration: 6+ Months with possibility of extension
Travel is Required – Must be flexible with traveling when needed through April
S3 supports and adheres to customer COVID-19 vaccination policies, which may include the disclosure of vaccination status.
Seeking trainers to educate and support end users with the use of Electronic Medical Record- Epic. The Credentialed Trainer (CT) will be trained and credentialed in the appropriate Epic applications. The CT will be responsible for the delivery of education and communication using several methods to include classroom instruction, tip sheets, meetings, etc. The CT will collaborate with Principal Trainers and Analysts to continue to assess the educational and support needs of the FirstHealth end users. The CT will also provide continued support through phone, remote and roaming support in the various departments/clinics.
- Provide one-on-one training for clinicians via remote learning
- Answer and manage calls from clinician end users
- Provide daily Tier 1 support to end users on a variety of application issues, escalating to support teams as necessary
- Identify, research, and resolve Epic application issues
- Respond to end-user questions or issues regarding clinical aspects of Epic applications, such as workflow issues, application errors, user access, etc.
- Understand client’s latest configurations and changes to Epic modules
- Document, track, and monitor problems to ensure timely resolution
- Associates degree or advanced diploma in specialty area preferred.
- Two (5) years of related work experience in IS, teaching or healthcare setting which provides the required knowledge, skills and abilities to perform the essential functions of the position required.
The S3 Difference
The global mission of S3 is to build trusting relationships and deliver solutions that positively impact our customers, our consultants, and our communities. The four pillars of our company are to:
- Set the bar high for what a company should do
- Create jobs
- Offer people an opportunity to succeed and change their station in life
- Improve the communities where we live and work through volunteering and charitable giving
As an S3 employee, you’re eligible for a full benefits package that may include:
- Medical Insurance
- Dental Insurance
- Vision Insurance
- 401(k) Plan
- Vacation Package
- Life & Disability Insurance Plans
- Flexible Spending Accounts
- Tuition Reimbursement
Job ID: JOB-209433
Publish Date: 17 Nov 2022