Strategic Staffing Solutions
Title: Enterprise Analyst
Location: Tampa, FL
Duration: Contract (12 Months)
Targeted Start Date: 05/02/2022
This is a Contract Opportunity with our company that MUST be worked on a W2 ONLY, NO C2C eligibility for this position.
To Apply: Please email your resume in Word Format to Rene May at: email@example.com and Reference Job Order #: 200388 or Click the Apply Button.
Job Description / Duties:
- Product Administrator for one or more Advanced Enterprise Technology components.
- Act as lead BCS resource on projects that utilize or affect enterprise systems resources.
- Mentor and provide guidance for staff on area of expertise including developing training, demonstrations, standards, procedures, and documentation for IT staff and user area personnel.
- Contribute to integrated system planning and proposed budget activities (e.g.: contribute to annual and 5-year work plans, help with preparing cost/benefit analysis, PSA’s, etc.)
- Network Administration (e.g., Microsoft Active Directory, Group Policy, BeyondTrust Power Broker)
- Microsoft Desktop technology products (e.g., Windows 7 and higher, MSOffice, MSProject)
- System Center Configuration Manager or other Windows imaging and software deployment technologies
- System Center Endpoint Protection or other enterprise antivirus technologies
- Software package development and associated tools (e.g., AdminStudio, Orca)
- Apple Desktop technology products (e.g., OS X, iOS, Office for Mac)
- JAMF Casper Suite, or other Apple imaging and software deployment technologies
- Mobile computing (e.g., Mobile devices, Microsoft Direct Access, NetMotion Mobility VPN)
- CA Service Desk and other Service Manager infrastructure components
$$ WE OFFER A REFERRAL FEE FOR ANYONE REFERRED & HIRED WITH S3! $$
Strategic Staffing Solutions (S3) is an international, woman-owned, over $300 million IT and business services corporation based in Detroit. S3 provides staff augmentation, direct hire recruiting, workforce programs, and outsourced solutions with global industry expertise in energy/utility, healthcare services, insurance, communications, and financial services. It has over 3,600 direct consultants in 49 out of 50 states in the U.S. and 15 countries including Europe and the Americas.
- With a composite average annual growth rate of 19%, S3 is fiscally sound and debt free.
- S3 has had $3.3 Billion in sales since its inception with $1.2 billion of those sales occurring in the last 5 years.
- S3 is ranked as the sixth largest diversity staffing firm in the U.S. by Staffing Industry Analysts (SIA) and 16th among the largest IT staffing firm in the U.S. by Staffing Industry Report.
- It is the only company that is a certified Charter Partner to SIA.
- With 59% of its 3,600 team members claiming veteran, military spouse, or military dependent status, S3 has been designated as a Military Friendly and Military Spouse Friendly employer since 2014.
- S3 is a certified women-owned business enterprise (WBE) and an active member of WBENC.
- S3 is ranked among the top 25 woman-owned businesses in the nation by Women’s Enterprise USA Magazine.
- S3 has given more than $2 million through sponsorships and donations every year since 2011.
Strategic Staffing Solutions is an Equal Opportunity Employer
Job ID: JOB-200388
Publish Date: 21 Apr 2022