Strategic Staffing Solutions
STRATEGIC STAFFING SOLUTIONS (S3) HAS AN OPENING!
Strategic Staffing Solutions is currently looking for an Enrollment Specialist for a contract opportunity with one of our largest clients located in Lansing, MI!
Title: Enrollment Specialist
Location: Lansing, MI (Remote/must be local to Michigan)
Role Type: W2 contract position
Primary responsibility of the Enrollment Specialist is to provide meaningful, relevant, and timely communication to our Medicare population via outbound communication. The goal is to serve as an essential empathetic, end-to-end point of contact that assist in navigating members that are having difficulty with meeting financial obligations required to maintain healthcare coverage. It is the role of the Specialist to take the opportunity to help members get the right coverage to meet the needs of the member by educating members on delinquencies and providing a path or resolution and providing essentials resources based on needs. Enrollment Specialist will perform all duties under general supervision. The ideal candidate will develop trusted relationships to engage and influence the member experiences.
Top 3 Required Skills/Experience
- Demonstrated excellent interpersonal, verbal, and written communication skills
- Demonstrated high level of curiosity and ability to problem solve
- Demonstrated ability to be adaptable with a desire to learn new skills and apply critical thinking
- Respond and provide direct consumer experience education in a remote setting via inbound and outbound engagement
- Demonstrated ability to proactivity listen to the member and effectively anticipate and resolve all aspects of the inquiry.
- Ability to work effectively in multi-functional system navigations
- Ability to work with minimal supervision.
- Provide basic support with their online tools.
- Navigates members to the most appropriate services and programs to meet their needs across complex health care systems.
- Engage with members through their preferred channels. Includes where applicable, in person interactions, telephone, email, texting, chat, check-off letters, self-composed letters and auto generated letters.
- Engage and educate members using outbound call campaigns as determined by both the group and corporate initiatives.
- Build relationships through listening, honesty, and empathy
- Excellent organizational skills and ability to prioritize work
- High School Graduate or GED equivalent is required. Associates Degree Preferred
- Two (2) years of related experience in areas such as public or customer service, sales, or membership enrollment and/or one (1) years of public contact experience in positions such as social service work, teller, medical assistant, or office assistant.
The S3 Difference
The global mission of S3 is to build trusting relationships and deliver solutions that positively impact our customers, our consultants, and our communities. The four pillars of our company are to:
- Set the bar high for what a company should do
- Create jobs
- Offer people an opportunity to succeed and change their station in life
- Improve the communities where we live and work through volunteering and charitable giving
As an S3 employee, you’re eligible for a full benefits package that may include:
- Medical Insurance
- Dental Insurance
- Vision Insurance
- 401(k) Plan
- Vacation Package
- Life & Disability Insurance Plans
- Flexible Spending Accounts
- Tuition Reimbursement
Job ID: JOB-206514
Publish Date: 06 Sep 2022