Strategic Staffing Solutions
STRATEGIC STAFFING SOLUTIONS HAS AN OPENING!
Strategic Staffing Solutions is currently looking for an Engineer for a contract opening with one of our largest clients.
This is a Contract Opportunity with our company that MUST be worked on a W2 Only. No C2C eligibility for this position. Visa Sponsorship is Available! The details are below.
Location: Plant City, FL
On Site- 8 Hr. X 5 Days (There will be overtime at 1.5)
Reference Job Order #: 230473
- Development and implementation of commercial & utility scale solar facilities, battery energy storage facilities and collector station design.
- Participate in the equipment specification review; health, criticality, and risk assessments; inspection, monitoring, and testing strategies.
- Review proposed equipment for performance; safety; environmental and maintenance to ensure that they meet Solar & Energy Storage Operations requirements.
- Communicate the equipment specification review information to the Solar & Energy Storage Operations team.
- Participate in the development of utility scale Solar facilities, Battery Energy Storage facilities and collector station O&M, capital and other budgets and manage expenditures accordingly.
- Develop & manage Solar & Energy Storage construction project operational turnover standards.
- Perform multiple Solar & Energy Storage Operations walkdowns of commercial & utility scale solar facilities, battery energy storage facilities and collector station during construction.
- Research new solar, battery energy storage and collector station equipment to recommend to the Solar & Energy Storage Operations and Renewables Construction teams.
- All other duties as assigned by the Manager, Solar Operations & Engineering.
- Bachelor s Degree in Engineering from an ABET accredited college or university
- Preferred: master’s degree in engineering from an ABET accredited college or university and Advanced business training/or MBA.
- Preferred: Licensed Professional Engineer in the State of Florida. (Required at the Senior Consulting Engineer level)
- Required: Minimum of 4 years of Engineer experience related to the Duties & Responsibilities of this position is required.
- Preferred: 8 years of Engineer experience related to the Duties & Responsibilities of this position is required.
Knowledge/ Skills/ Abilities:
- A sound understanding of power delivery transmission, distribution or substation engineering principals, materials, and their applications
- Working knowledge of reliability centered maintenance practices, continuous improvement practices and power delivery systems used in electric utilities
- Working knowledge of work management systems in power delivery
- Ability to organize, lead and resolve technical and process problems
- Good project management skills, time management skills and communication skills.
Job ID: JOB-230473
Publish Date: 09 Aug 2023