Strategic Staffing Solutions
Engine Laboratory Shift Technician
12 Month Contract
Richmond, CA – Onsite
- Works rotating (Day, Swing and Grave) shifts.
- Operates automotive test engines and vehicles according to established specifications.
- Monitors all operations and makes necessary adjustments to control systems to ensure specification compliance.
- Performs diagnosis of problems and makes repairs to test engines and control systems.
- Maintains adequate fuel supply to all engines and vehicles.
- Strong mechanical aptitude is essential.
- 0-2 years of relevant experience in the following areas:
- Experience working with automotive engines or mechanical systems
- Formal technical training in automotive mechanic/technology (ASE Certified or similar certification).
- Experience working in a technical environment.
- General engine knowledge through recent education or work experience.
- Monitoring and adjusting process control systems.
- Formal training in electronic instrumentation.
- Basic math skills (algebra).
- Excellent teamwork skills.
- Basic computer skills, experience with MS Office (Word, Excel, Outlook).
- Formal training in automotive technology, electronics, or automated control systems
- Experience working shift work / off hours (highly desirable).
Job ID: JOB-204367
Publish Date: 19 Jul 2022