Strategic Staffing Solutions
Strategic Staffing Solutions is searching for an End User Support with 4+ years experience!
We are recruiting for a Fortune 500 Company and YOU could be their next hire!
Not available but know someone with your similar experience….
$$ WE OFFER A REFERRAL FEE FOR ANYONE REFERRED & HIRED WITH S3! $$
Title: End User Support
Role Type: W2 ONLY —————- NO C2C
Location: Saint Louis, MO
Duration: 12+ Months
Work Schedule: 40 hours per week
How to Apply: Send resume in MS word format to, Rayden Hebblethwaite, Sourcing Specialist, at email@example.com. Reference
The End User Technician acts as a trusted digital advisor providing customer support/service to various business segments to ensure operational excellence for Digital technologies including but not limited to PC’s, laptops, tablets, monitors, printers, peripheral equipment and productivity software. This person serves as a technical advisor in the implementation of digital technology ensuring a seamless co-worker experience.
Key responsibilities include:
- Provide excellent communication skills to the business line and change leaders for the project
- Provides customer support with advanced diagnostics and collaboration to ensure that the best technologies are being used effectively and efficiently meeting business objectives and aligning with corporate strategy.
- Works closely with other Digital teams to assure that Digital standards are being followed to establish a secure computer environment for the business and that we are delivering on corporate strategy related to safety and security of our digital assets.
- Provides assistance to team by maintaining inventory controls, scheduling, and ensuring that all standards are followed across business segments aligning with established strategic policies in Digital.
- Possess a thorough understanding of business processes and requirements acting as a trusted Digital advisor to effectively apply existing and emerging technologies and products to business problems to create practical solutions and efficiency opportunities. • Be able to lift and carry 25 lbs., be flexible to maneuver in tight spaces Qualifications
- Associate degree preferred, preferably in computer science or related field.
- 2+ years of experience in desktop support, customer service or relevant work
- Will consider candidates without a degree if they show/demonstrate having additional 2+ years of equivalent, relevant experience in tools, systems and initiatives leveraged by Ameren.
- Technical certification preferred.
- Proficiency with systems such as Microsoft Office including Outlook, Teams, Excel, Word, etc. preferred. In addition to the above qualifications, the successful candidate will demonstrate:
- Thorough knowledge of PC operating systems, and peripheral equipment.
- Ability to multi-task and possess excellent communication and customer service skills required.
- Ability to be self-directed when required and work as part of a distributed team required.
- Ability to recognize trends to acknowledge and raise issues preferred.
The S3 Difference
The global mission of S3 is to build trusting relationships and deliver solutions that positively impact our customers, our consultants, and our communities. The four pillars of our company are to:
- Set the bar high for what a company should do
- Create jobs
- Offer people an opportunity to succeed and change their station in life
- Improve the communities where we live and work through volunteering and charitable giving
As an S3 employee, you’re eligible for a full benefits package that may include:
- Medical Insurance
- Dental Insurance
- Vision Insurance
- 401(k) Plan
- Vacation Package
- Life & Disability Insurance Plans
- Flexible Spending Accounts
- Tuition Reimbursement
Job ID: JOB-164754
Publish Date: 20 Nov 2020