Strategic Staffing Solutions
STRATEGIC STAFFING SOLUTIONS HAS AN OPENING!
Title: eDiscovery Project Manager
Location: Houston, TX
Duration: 6 – Months Contract W2 Only NO C2C!!
- Bachelor’s Degree or significant relevant experience in lieu of college degree.
- A minimum of 5-7 years of combined experience in litigation/litigation support, data discovery, litigation project management and e-discovery processing and review technologies.
- Experience in using O365 collection tools (Standard and Premium).
- Extensive knowledge of the concepts, principles, management, and processing of ESI relating to legal matters, including the use of various ESI management and review tools and applications.
- Proficient understanding of legal terminology and working knowledge of litigation discovery rules and practices.
- Strong communication and collaboration skills and the ability to work effectively with legal and technical teams.
- Highly collaborative, motivated self-starter with the ability to work remotely and off hours as needed.
- Strong project management and problem-solving skills and ability to handle multiple projects with frequently changing priorities and deadlines.
- A subject matter expert for electronic discovery, an eDiscovery Project Manager provides guidance and general oversight throughout the entire discovery life-cycle for litigation, subpoena, and investigative matters, including the following:
- Provides consultation to internal and external legal teams regarding eDiscovery cases, including: Early Case Assessment, Collections, Culling and Filtering, Electronically Stored Information (ESI) Processing, Hosting, Document Review, Document Production, Data Archival and Storage.
- Conduct collections and processing using the following tools: M365 Purview, Nuix s Discover (fka Ringtail), and/or Relativity.
- Plans, coordinates, executes, and delivers projects on time and on budget consistent with matter goals and strategies.
- Is an expert user of and provides expert advice on eDiscovery tools such as Nuix s Discover (fka Ringtail), and/or Relativity.
- Is an experienced user of, and provides advice on, M365 Purview (Standard and Premium)
- Facilitates communication and collaboration among in-house legal teams, vendors, outside counsel legal teams and support staff to re-enforce and meet the litigation goals and strategies.
- Work on multiple cases simultaneously and multi-task with minimal supervision.
- Designs, prepares, implements, and maintains Electronic Discovery best practices and standard operating procedures in collaboration with Manager, and other eDiscovery Project Managers.
- Organizes, develops, and delivers training on review tools to in-house and outside counsel legal teams.
- Experienced in providing support and training for Tier 1 document review attorneys service providers.
- Coordinates and collaborates with internal IT Forensic teams on acquisition of ESI as needed.
- Manages projects and relationships with processing and hosting vendors.
- Identifies and escalates issues and risks as appropriate.
TO APPLY: Please email your resume in Word Format to Chris Aguilar at: Caguilar@strategicstaff.com and Reference Job Order #:231116 or Click the Apply Button.
Job ID: JOB-231116
Publish Date: 13 Sep 2023