Strategic Staffing Solutions
Job Title: EDI Coordinator
Location(s): Baton Rouge (hybrid)
Duration: 12 Months
S3 supports and adheres to customer COVID-19 vaccination policies, which may include the disclosure of vaccination status.
This is a Contract Opportunity with our company that MUST be worked on a W2 ONLY, NO C2C eligibility for this position.
The EDI (Electronic Data Interchange) Coordinator will support the EDI team in regard to their business systems and processes while ensuring that we are complying with all laws and regulations associated with duties and responsibilities. This includes but not limited to delegating work throughout the team, handling daily support calls & emails, reviewing trading partner agreements, setting up trading partners, reposting electronic remittance advices, supporting our iLinkBlue provider portal, monthly reporting, vendor invoicing, submit internal requisitions, and understanding HIPAA Transactions.
- Triage daily support calls and emails
- Analyze and create monthly reports.
- Provide support to our iLinkBlue provider portal.
- Review and analyze trading partner agreements.
- Excellent Communication skills
- Virtual communication skills
- Exceptional Attention to Detail
- Excellent Organizational Skills
- Prioritize and organize tasks.
- Ability to manage multiple concurrent deadlines (multitask)
- Questioning Skills
- analyze concepts or situations and ask relevant questions.
- Problem Solving skills.
- Ability to identify problems, analyze, and implement solutions.
- Adaptable to new responsibilities
- Must have working knowledge of Microsoft Office suite (Word, Excel, Outlook, and PowerPoint).
- Must demonstrate excellent oral and written communication abilities.
- Must demonstrate the ability to think analytically and present ideas professionally.
- Ability to identify problems, analyze and implement solutions.
- Ability to manage multiple deadlines concurrently.
- Business Administration & ISDS: Information Systems and Decision Sciences; Computer Science
- High School Diploma/GED required.
Strategic Staffing Solutions (S3) prides itself on being an international IT Staffing and Solutions Company. Over 30 years’ experience recruiting and managing exceptional IT and Business consultants for customers in the Financial, Energy, Public Sector and Retail Distribution industries. A privately held, financially strong, woman-owned company, S3 is a full-service IT firm, with 24 major market locations in the U.S!
Job ID: JOB-226376
Publish Date: 18 May 2023