Strategic Staffing Solutions
STRATEGIC STAFFING SOLUTIONS HAS AN OPENING!
Strategic Staffing Solutions is currently looking for an Dispute Analyst Entry for a contract opening with one of our largest clients located in San Antonio, TX!
This is a Contract Opportunity with our company that MUST be worked on a W2 ONLY, NO visa sponsorship or C2C eligibility for this position. The details are below.
Dispute Analyst Entry
- The Dispute Analyst protects financial interests and our members by researching, analyzing, and processing disputes and escalated inquiries to recover funds for the member in accordance with all Regulatory Requirements and Association rules. Job Duties:
- Handles all aspects of the Signature First Chargeback.
- Handle Presentments
- Arbitration Chargeback
- Arbitration and Good Faith
- Resolves member disputes related to Debit Card Signature transactions.
- May handle member disputes related to ATM Domestic, ATM International, and PIN point of Sale.
- Performs research for team members in order to investigate basic dispute claims in accordance with rules and regulations with a high degree of accuracy and within prescribed time limits.
- Provides and engages in customer service activities to determine member needs and provide appropriate resolution.
- Communicates the results of a dispute inquiry to a member in a professional manner.
- Seeks guidance from senior team members to resolve issues and to identify appropriate issues for escalation.
- Maintains abreast of current Electronic Funds Transfer Act (Regulation E) and Bank Card Association Rules.
- Processes Provisional and/or Permanent Credit to members account.
- 2+ years of customer contact experience in a sales, military or call center environment via telephone and e-mail, including minimum of 6 months of industry related customer contact experience in a Banking or other Financial Services institution.
- Basic knowledge of Windows operating system environment and Microsoft Office tools.
- Intermediate knowledge of job specific systems and tools (e.g. Portal, Fidelity, etc.)
- Minimum Education: High School Diploma or equivalent
- Bachelors degree
- 1+ year of industry related customer contact experience in a Banking or other Financial Services institution.
- 6 months of Disputes and/or Deposit experience
- Proficient knowledge of windows operating environment and Microsoft Office tools.
- Proficient knowledge of job specific systems and tools (e.g. Portal, Fidelity, FDR, etc.).
- Overall EE/FE ration on previous year Performance Evaluation
- Basic knowledge of MasterCard guidelines to include chargeback reason codes
- Basic knowledge of Regulation E and/or Z
How to Apply: Send a Word format resume and contact information to Ricardo Rivas, Sourcing Specialist, at RRivas@strategicstaff.com .
The S3 Difference:
The global mission of S3 is to build trusting relationships and deliver solutions that positively impact our customers, our consultants, and our communities. The four pillars of our company are to:
- Set the bar high for what a company should do
- Create jobs
- Offer people an opportunity to succeed and change their station in life
- Improve the communities where we live and work through volunteering and charitable giving
As an S3 employee, youre eligible for a full benefits package that may include:
- Medical Insurance
- Dental Insurance
- Vision Insurance
- 401(k) Plan
- Vacation Package
- Life & Disability Insurance Plans
- Flexible Spending Accounts
- Tuition Reimbursement
Job ID: JOB-186798
Publish Date: 22 Nov 2021