Strategic Staffing Solutions
Job Title: Digital Product Specialist
Role Type: W2 ONLY
Duration: 6 months
Pay Rate: $19hr
To apply: Please email your resume in Word Format to Kiana Rosebrough at: firstname.lastname@example.org and Reference Job Order # 206383: or Click the Apply Button.
Responsible for assisting the Digital Merchandising team in the delivery of supporting and executing the online merchandising strategy. This role will assist the team to merchandise the site to create an experience that is easy to shop and is relevant. They will assist to ensure categories are positioned competitively online to meet sales, margin, conversion, and customer satisfaction goals. This position will partner with many cross-functional partners including merchandising, content, creative design, and development teams. The position will report to the Digital Merchandising Manager.
- Partner with Digital Product Merchandising team to validate specifications for brand provided assets.
- Adhere and update naming conventions for brand provided assets.
- Proof product detail pages for accuracy.
- Partner with Digital Product Merchandising team to create brand product listing pages.
- Partner with Digital Product Merchandising team to proof and upload item copy updates the product detail pages ensuring brands followed updated guidelines.
- Utilize web platform and product information management tool to create, update, and manage/update product content.
- Applies and maintains copy and image style guide standards to maintain position as a best-in-class retailer.
- Partner with Digital Merchandising team to upload and prep content for the new web platform.
- Assist team with proofing newly launched pages to ensure page is presentable and there are no errors.
- Bachelor’s degree in business or related field or relevant work experience.
- Proficiency in Excel, a must.
- Experience with web platform and/or data management system preferred.
- Attention to detail (critical for writing/editing and grammar with content posting to live site).
- Superior time management and organizational abilities, a must.
- Ability to utilize complex system tools to manage digital content.
- Demonstrated ability to effectively prioritize projects and multitask to get things done.
Job ID: JOB-206383
Publish Date: 01 Sep 2022