Strategic Staffing Solutions
STRATEGIC STAFFING SOLUTIONS (S3) HAS AN OPENING!
Strategic Staffing Solutions (S3) is currently looking for an Digital Product Owner for a contract opening with one of our Fortune 500 clients located in St. Louis, MO!
Title: Digital Product Owner
Location: St. Louis, MO
Duration: 12 MO
Role Type: W2 Contract position
- As a member of our product and planning team, you will work with product stakeholders to determine the business and technology objectives for your assigned technical product(s).
- The Digital Product Owner is responsible for the road map and day-to-day management of authentication related consumer funnels.
- This highly technology and business-oriented individual will ensure the effective execution on internal and external projects, delivering the outcomes needed to support these lines of business.
- The Digital Product Owner will partner with the product marketing teams, external agencies, internal IT resources, and with global subject matter experts, as the forefront member and owner of new and ongoing initiatives.
- The Product owner will work with design, strategy and engineering to create a compelling vision culminating with delivery of a disruptive product to market that fits customer needs.
- Product Owner must possess a broad base of skills and knowledge spanning digital technology, search engine optimization, campaign integration, a/b testing, strategy and business planning, user experience design, engineering and agile/lean development practices.
- Develop, measure and report performance of all products and assess against goals (ROI and KPIs).
- Ability to manage prioritization across multiple business owners.
- Analyze and act on product performance, stability, and client culture to maintain continued product success and market fit.
- Committed to building an awesome product.
- Be a core contributor during sprint planning and sprint review meetings, as well as participate in other traditional scrum ceremonies.
- Comfortable in talking technology with developers while knowing how to translate the language to communicate shareholders.
- Defining and owning business requirements for project initiatives.
- Establish and communicate KPIs to executive management and pivot accordingly in an agile project methodology.
- Experience presenting in front of senior leaders and audiences.
- Helps define and drive design concepts partnering with the design team based on business specifications.
- Lead establishment of team objectives and key results (OKRs) based on input from Corporate OKRs, Product Management, other POs, and service team members.
- Manages the product backlog and drives priority through risk, value, learning opportunities and dependencies.
- Knowledge and experience working on of consumer authentication patterns (Registration, Login, Account Recovery, OAuth, SSO, MFA).
- Experience managing the execution of multi-channel web projects from inception through completion to ensure that projects are completed on time, within budget, error free and meet internal and external stakeholder needs.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills, including the ability to effectively present complex information clearly and appropriately handle sensitive information.
- Agile/SCRUM experience specifically in Story/Acceptance criteria development.
- Proven ability to collaborate cross-functionally and influence outcomes.
- Utilizing applications like JIRA, Confluence, Google Analytics, and/or others.
- 3-5 years of digital product and/or business website ownership or related experience.
Bachelor s Degree required, preference in Business or Technology
How to Apply: send resume and contact information to David Gudino, Sourcing Specialist, at email@example.com.
The S3 Difference
The global mission of S3 is to build trusting relationships and deliver solutions that positively impact our customers, our consultants, and our communities. The four pillars of our company are to:
- Set the bar high for what a company should do
- Create jobs
- Offer people an opportunity to succeed and change their station in life
- Improve the communities where we live and work through volunteering and charitable giving
As an S3 employee, youre eligible for a full benefits package that may include:
- Medical Insurance
- Dental Insurance
- Vision Insurance
- 401(k) Plan
- Vacation Package
- Life & Disability Insurance Plans
- Flexible Spending Accounts
- Tuition Reimbursement
Job ID: JOB-167181
Publish Date: 22 Feb 2021