Strategic Staffing Solutions
Job Title: Digital Content Designer (Lead UX Designer)
Pay Rate: $70+/hour on W2
Duration: 6 months
This is a Contract Opportunity with our client that MUST be worked on a W2 ONLY, No C2C OR 3RD Party Vendor eligibility for this position.
- UX (user experience) designers are responsible for improving the user’s experience of using a product, such as making it easier to use and more enjoyable.
- A portfolio of previous work may be necessary to be hired for this position.
- Work with developers, analysts, and other designers to determine changes and preferences in the market.
- May design and create wireframes for products, as well as develop and test prototypes, and actual end-users are often used to determine whether a product can be used as intended.
- After testing is complete, modifications should be introduced, and more testing will be carried out until the product reaches its best form.
- Much of this work is done on teams, though there are also individual responsibilities which include meeting time constraints.
- After the product has been introduced to the market, it must then be evaluated for success and feedback from customers, and modifications may be made for future editions.
- Experience in Adobe Suite, HTML, CAD, and CSS.
- Experience visualizing designs for multiple digital channels, i.e., web and mobile.
- Familiar with UX testing protocols, including A/B.
- Knowledge of consumer behavior based on multiple personas and journey maps.
- Experience with property and/or casualty claims is highly desired.
- Bachelor’s degree in graphic design or a computer-related field is generally required, though the experience may be substituted for education in some cases.
$$ WE OFFER A REFERRAL FEE FOR ANYONE REFERRED & HIRED WITH S3! $$
Strategic Staffing Solutions (S3) is an international, woman-owned, over $300 million IT and business services corporation based in Detroit. S3 provides staff augmentation, direct hire recruiting, workforce programs, and outsourced solutions with global industry expertise in energy/utility, healthcare services, insurance, communications, and financial services. It has over 3,600 direct consultants in 49 out of 50 states in the U.S. and 15 countries including Europe and the Americas.
Job ID: JOB-226678
Publish Date: 25 May 2023