Strategic Staffing Solutions
STRATEGIC STAFFING SOLUTIONS HAS AN OPENING!
Strategic Staffing Solutions (S3) prides itself on being an international IT Staffing and Solutions company with 25 years’ of experience recruiting and managing exceptional IT and Business consultants for customers in the Financial, Energy, Public Sector and Retail Distribution industries. A privately held, financially strong, woman-owned company, S3 is a full service IT firm, with 24 major market locations in the U.S!
Strategic Staffing Solutions (S3) is currently looking for a Digital Consultant for a contract opening with one of our clients located in: Charlotte, NC
- Provides leadership and expertise for digital products, initiatives, or a functional area within the Digital environment.
- Leads the development and execution of the most complex digital business plans, programs and initiatives which have significant, Enterprise-wide impact.
- These initiatives may focus on: content strategy/creation, customer experience, analytics/research or product management.
- Develops digital strategy for product/functionality/experience area, and influences digital strategy for the business line.
- May coach a small team of more junior digital consultants or cross-functional teams in digital initiatives.
- Recognized as an expert in the digital technology industry.
- Required Qualifications: 10+ years of experience in one or a combination of the following: digital customer experience, digital product/program management, digital platforms, or digital consulting
- Minimum 5 years relevant work experience in digital implementation experience, including tag or analytic platforms, metrics, analysis or reporting
- Minimum 3 years relevant work experience as a Google Analytics platform owner
- Advanced skills in Google Analytics (GAIQ Certified preferred) and Google Tag Manager (certification preferred)
- 2+ years working with GA and GTM, dashboards and custom reports
The S3 Difference
The global mission of S3 is to build trusting relationships and deliver solutions that positively impact our customers, our consultants, and our communities. The four pillars of our company are to:
- Set the bar high for what a company should do
- Create jobs
- Offer people an opportunity to succeed and change their station in life
- Improve the communities where we live and work through volunteering and charitable giving
As an S3 employee, you’re eligible for a full benefits package that may include:
- Medical Insurance
- Dental Insurance
- Vision Insurance
- 401(k) Plan
- Vacation Package
- Life & Disability Insurance Plans
Job ID: JOB-165890
Publish Date: 11 Jan 2021