Strategic Staffing Solutions
Title: DevOps Scan Engineer
Location: Summit, NJ; New York, NY; Raleigh, NC; Charlotte, NC; Dallas, TX; Phoenix, AZ; or San Francisco, CA
Duration: 24 Months (W-2 contract) (Hybrid; 3 days on-site required)
- Design and develop frameworks and automated solutions that manage configurations and delivery of application and infrastructure artifacts from preproduction through production environments.
- Work closely with both DevOps automation engineers and pipeline developers on a daily basis to design solutions around continuous integration and continuous delivery.
- Produce technical analysis on design, construction, deployment and support of scalable software delivery automation solutions.
- Coach and mentor other DevOps engineers
- 5+ years of Configuration Management Tools experience
- 5+ years of Linux experience
- 1+ year of experience implementing and supporting CI/CD solutions for an internal department or line of business.
- Must have experience in one or more of the following tools: CheckMarx, SonarQube, Black Duck.
- Extensive hands-on experience with Java or Groovy development in creating solutions to enable CI and application lifecycle management.
- An industry-standard technology certification
Job ID: JOB-208372
Publish Date: 18 Oct 2022