Strategic Staffing Solutions
Title: DevOps Engineer
Location: Concord, CA
Duration: 12+ Months W-2 contract – No C2C available
This position is with our lead banking client in Concord, CA! It is currently a 12 month W-2 contract with a possibility for extension.
Required Qualifications (4+ Years):
- Demonstrated technical expertise and comprehensive knowledge of design of infrastructure to support a high volume, multi-tier website.
- Ability to influence across all organizational levels, particularly senior management.
- Recent and demonstrated ability to influence management on technical or business solutions.
- Demonstrated wide application of technical principles, practices, and procedures to multiple applications, including hybrid cloud environments.
- Demonstrated experience providing technical leadership in the infrastructure development space.
- Experience in leading / facilitating analysis of current systems and problem identification and resolution.
- Ability to lead / facilitate technically complex discussions and working sessions in person or via teleconference.
- Experience in partnering with developers and architects from other teams to build solutions and resolve system and business problems.
- Experience with designing and implementing complex F5 or other Load Balancer Technologies.
Experience with implementing end to end infrastructure solutions using a mix of on premises and cloud based infrastructure.
- Experience with container technologies such as Kubernetes.
- Experience with configuring and supporting application server software such as Apache Tomcat, WebLogic, MQ, Databases, etc.
- Experience with designing and implementing High Availability Database Configurations.
- Experience with Linux O/S capabilities.
- Experience with VMWare Virtualization technologies.
- Experience with designing and implementing solutions using security appliances such as Web Application Firewalls (WAF).
Job ID: JOB-226680
Publish Date: 25 May 2023