Strategic Staffing Solutions
STRATEGIC STAFFING SOLUTIONS (S3) HAS AN OPENING!
Strategic Staffing Solutions is currently looking for a DevOps Engineer for a contract opportunity with one of our largest clients!
Job Title: DevOps Engineer
Location(s): 100% REMOTE
Role Type: W2 ONLY, NO C2C
Contract Length: 12 months with the potential for extension/conversion.
How to Apply: send resume and contact information to Corey Rennie, Sourcing Specialist, at firstname.lastname@example.org
- Participate as a member of an agile team supporting shared service DevOps Managed Pipelines and capabilities for a hybrid Enterprise Technology Ecosystem.
- Apply critical thinking skills to open-ended questions and problems to establish practical solutions using an agile iterative test-and-learn mindset.
- Developing, supporting, and maintaining CI/CD solutions for a hybrid technology environment using containers (EKS) with a variety of endpoints: on-prem Virtual Machines as well as Private and Public Cloud.
- Keep foundational best practices in security, reliability, and scalability center of desk when delivering any given solution or problem. Make conscientious and peer curated technical decisions ensuring that any technical debt is socialized and embraced by the team.
- Design systems with a modular, cloud-centric, Restful service-based functionality that drives toward a cloud native end-state even as it most help legacy teams with feature sets that bridge an on-prem distributed world.
- Bachelor’s degree required or equivalent industry experience.
- 10+ years of diverse technology experience with a minimum of 6 years of experience in Software development
- Experience with RESTful Services using JSON and Node.
- Software development experience with Java, Groovy, Python and Ansible
- Solid working knowledge of SQL. Must be able to support basic data analysis and data collection across multi-table joins while avoiding Cartesian products.
- Scripting experience: sh and/or PowerShell.
- Familiarity with system administration: both – Windows and Linux
- Experience with OpenShift/Containers
- Experience with Terraform, Tera grunt
- Experience with Git/Jenkins using some defined branching strategy and extended orchestration flow that supports build/test/deploy.
- Knowledge of Test Management Tools like ALM, Zephyr
- Knowledge of Service Virtualization (DevTest, SV, ReadyAPI, etc)
- Knowledge of SonarQube or other static code analysis tool sets
- Experience or working knowledge in deploying and managing applications using Docker and/or Kubernetes as part of a CI/CD tools
The S3 Difference
The global mission of S3 is to build trusting relationships and deliver solutions that positively impact our customers, our consultants, and our communities. The four pillars of our company are to:
- Set the bar high for what a company should do
- Create jobs
- Offer people an opportunity to succeed and change their station in life
- Improve the communities where we live and work through volunteering and charitable giving
As an S3 employee, you’re eligible for a full benefits package that may include:
- Medical Insurance
- Dental Insurance
- Vision Insurance
- 401(k) Plan
- Vacation Package
- Life & Disability Insurance Plans
- Flexible Spending Accounts
- Tuition Reimbursement
Job ID: JOB-204464
Publish Date: 21 Jul 2022