Strategic Staffing Solutions
STRATEGIC STAFFING SOLUTIONS HAS AN OPENING!
Strategic Staffing Solutions is currently looking for a Dev Ops Engineer for a contract opening with one of our largest clients!
This is a Contract Opportunity with our company that MUST be worked on a W2 ONLY, NO visa sponsorship or C2C eligibility for this position. The details are below.
Job Title: Dev Ops Engineer
Contract: 6 Months
Location: Tysons, VA
How to Apply: send resume and contact information to Nick Gleason, Sourcing Specialist, at firstname.lastname@example.org .
- Contribute to a portfolio of diverse technology projects as part of a team of developers with deep experience in cryptography, DevOps, distributed microservices, and full stack systems to create solutions that help meet regulatory needs for the company.
- Collaborate with and across Agile teams to develop, test, implement, support technical solutions, and assist customers in a full-stack environment.
- Utilize APIs and programming languages such as Python, Go, and a variety of AWS tools and services.
- Bachelor’s Degree
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Experience in cryptography solutions (PKI, PGP, Key and Certificate Management)
- At least 2 years of experience in software engineering
- At least 3+ years of experience in DevOps to deploy tools (Jenkins, Docker, GitHub)
- Preferred Qualifications:
- 5+ years of experience in at least one of the following: Java, Python, or Go
- 1+ years of experience with AWS
- 3+ years of experience in open source frameworks
- 2+ years of experience in Agile practices
- 4+ years of experience with coding and scripting (Python, SQL, Java, Go, Bash)
- Knowledge of Linux operating systems
The S3 Difference:
The global mission of S3 is to build trusting relationships and deliver solutions that positively impact our customers, our consultants, and our communities. The four pillars of our company are to:
- Set the bar high for what a company should do
- Create jobs
- Offer people an opportunity to succeed and change their station in life
- Improve the communities where we live and work through volunteering and charitable giving
As an S3 employee, you’re eligible for a full benefits package that may include:
- Medical Insurance
- Dental Insurance
- Vision Insurance
- 401(k) Plan
- Vacation Package
- Life & Disability Insurance Plans
- Flexible Spending Accounts
- Tuition Reimbursement
Job ID: JOB-231200
Publish Date: 18 Sep 2023