Strategic Staffing Solutions
STRATEGIC STAFFING SOLUTIONS (S3) HAS AN OPENING!
Strategic Staffing Solutions is currently looking for a Infrastructure Engineer, a contract opportunity with one of our largest clients!
Candidates should be willing to work on our W2 ONLY.
Job Title: Infrastructure Engineer
Location(s): Philadelphia PA
Role Type: W2 ONLY, NO C2C
Contract Length: 12 months
How to Apply: Please send resume and contact information to Suganya, Sourcer at email@example.com
This candidate will be a technical resource supporting our thin client platform.
This candidate will have experience supporting customers with Sr. level desktop/engineering skills focused on troubleshooting complex technical issues. This candidate will have Linux desktop server knowledge as well as focus on our end user experience. This candidate will be forward thinking understanding our customer and business needs.
This role will be working with the Virtual Workspace Engineering team. This team delivers and operates a new generation highly available hosted desktop and application platform for internal resources and external partners. Virtual Workspace gives our customers the freedom to work from anywhere with an industry-leading end user experience. This role will collaborate with other organizations such as Global Desktop Support, Client Engineering, and Endpoint Architecture.
Specific areas of responsibility are:
- Ability to work in team setting, collaborating
- Provides counsel and advice to top management on significant Infrastructure matters, often requiring coordination between organizations.
- Serves as a technical consultant responsible for design, engineering and development of information technology solutions.
- Drives the design, analysis, development and implementation of engineering infrastructure solutions of projects and/or work requests for complex business solutions
- Troubleshoots and proceeds on resolving complex infrastructure compatibility issues based on system architecture, project requirements, customer expectations, etc. May be involved in the creation of design specifications and the development and application of utility programs and may resolve escalated infrastructure compatibility problems as they arise.
- Candidate should have Sr. level desktop troubleshooting skills handling complex technical issues.
- Candidate should have Linux Desktop knowledge – server
- Strong End User Experience focus understanding our customer and business needs.
- Thin client/Stratodesk/Citrix endpoint knowledge
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Linux Desktop knowledge
- Strong technical skills, oral and written communication skills, team player
- Ability to independently support and communicate with colleagues assisting with technical issues.
- Self-motivated, organized team player who collaborates with coworkers while upholding high integrity.
Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science/Business
Job ID: JOB-215658
Publish Date: 11 Jan 2023