Strategic Staffing Solutions
STRATEGIC STAFFING SOLUTIONS (S3) HAS AN OPENING!
Strategic Staffing Solutions is currently looking for a Deskside Support Technician for a contract opportunity with one of our largest clients located in Detroit, MI!
Title: Deskside Support – Level II
Location: Detroit, MI (Hybrid onsite/remote)
Duration: 12+ Months
Role Type: W2 Contract Engagement
- Performs Level 2 deskside support of desktop/laptop/tablet hardware and software as well as plotters, scanners, printers and other peripheral devices.
- Performs Level 2 or 3 deskside support of desktop/laptop/tablet hardware and software as well as USB, Mic/Speakers, Jack Boxes, printers, and other peripheral devices.
- Responsible for configuration, setup and deployment of hardware and software to end users.
- Identifies malfunctioning hardware and/or software for the purposes of implementing necessary corrective actions, resolves technical problems and provides ongoing support.
- Performs routine computer equipment and software installations, troubleshoots, maintains, and resolves any related problems.
- Desktop/laptop reimaging and replaces defective hardware and applications.
- May utilize a variety of Operating System principles and tools to facilitate effective solutions that improve process design.
- Solid customer support skills and telephone skills.
- Associate degree or industry-recognized certificate (i.e. the completion of a core group of courses designated by the institution) in an information technology related discipline. Industry certification (such as Microsoft) is preferred.
The S3 Difference
The global mission of S3 is to build trusting relationships and deliver solutions that positively impact our customers, our consultants, and our communities. The four pillars of our company are to:
- Set the bar high for what a company should do
- Create jobs
- Offer people an opportunity to succeed and change their station in life
- Improve the communities where we live and work through volunteering and charitable giving
As an S3 employee, you’re eligible for a full benefits package that may include:
- Medical Insurance
- Dental Insurance
- Vision Insurance
- 401(k) Plan
- Vacation Package
- Life & Disability Insurance Plans
- Flexible Spending Accounts
- Tuition Reimbursement
Job ID: JOB-216978
Publish Date: 20 Jan 2023