Strategic Staffing Solutions
STRATEGIC STAFFING SOLUTIONS (S3) HAS AN OPENING!
Strategic Staffing Solutions is currently looking for a Deskside Support for a contract opportunity with one of our largest clients!
Job Title: Deskside Support
Location(s): Bloomfield, CT (onsite)
Role Type: W2 ONLY, NO C2C
Contract Length: 12 months with the potential for extension/conversion.
How to Apply: send resume and contact information to Corey Rennie, Sourcing Specialist, at firstname.lastname@example.org
- Provide excellent colleague support for all technology products and services.
- Resolve issues within a specified timeframe per our defined processes or refer unresolved issues and escalate problems to appropriate technical support groups identified in the Customer Support Process to ensure resolution is achieved.
- Troubleshooting colleague hardware issues including Windows. MAC, and cellular devices
- Work with technical staff and provide input and solutions.
- Meet and greet colleagues to answer questions and resolve problems related to all LOB’s to products and services.
- Works with customer to answer basic training and how-to questions.
- Follows up on all open tickets/issues within specified timeframe in Service Now and our internal tool.
- Updates tickets with detailed notes on troubleshooting steps taken.
- Identify opportunities for process improvement and problem elimination.
- Continually focus on learning new technologies to support rapidly changing and expanding environment.
- Must be able to provide high level summaries to store lead when required during an incident situation and/or project updates.
- Ability to interpret a colleagues ask.
- Establishes credibility quickly by following up and taking initiative.
- Present a positive, smiling, colleague-focused image.
- Understands Colleague Satisfaction is key to the overall success of the Technology Solution Zone!
- Will intake new cases and service cases via phone queue.
- Escalate cases with a variety of escalation teams, including application support teams, and tracking escalated cases through to resolution.
- Broad knowledge of multiple technologies and platforms.
- Excellent oral and written skills.
- Requires sufficient knowledge of Technology operations, responsibilities, workflow processes and procedures to resolve most inquiries independently.
- Good analytical and communication skills, sound judgment, and the ability to work effectively with colleague and other technical staff.
- Understands colleague’s issues and demonstrates empathy for the situation. Customer centricity is a must!
- Ability to demonstrate creativity in generating solutions.
- Proactively translates technology into a business solution which addresses a problem expressed by the colleague and provides a resolution for our colleagues.
- Ability to multi-task while handling all LOBs with minimal supervision.
- Associate degree in Computer Science or a related discipline and/or at least 1-2 years’ work experience in a Technology field.
The S3 Difference
The global mission of S3 is to build trusting relationships and deliver solutions that positively impact our customers, our consultants, and our communities. The four pillars of our company are to:
- Set the bar high for what a company should do
- Create jobs
- Offer people an opportunity to succeed and change their station in life
- Improve the communities where we live and work through volunteering and charitable giving
As an S3 employee, you’re eligible for a full benefits package that may include:
- Medical Insurance
- Dental Insurance
- Vision Insurance
- 401(k) Plan
- Vacation Package
- Life & Disability Insurance Plans
- Flexible Spending Accounts
- Tuition Reimbursement
Job ID: JOB-209431
Publish Date: 17 Nov 2022