Strategic Staffing Solutions
Job Title: Demand Planner (204472)
Location: Ybor City, FL
Duration: 24 Months
S3 supports and adheres to customer COVID-19 vaccination policies, which may include the disclosure of vaccination status.
This is a Contract Opportunity with our company that MUST be worked on a W2 ONLY, NO C2C eligibility for this position.
To apply: Please email your resume inWord FormattoPaola Martinez at: PMartinez@strategicstaff.comand Reference Job Order #:204472 orClick the Apply Button.
- Track, schedule enter all project information in project online (PWA)
- Analyze resource needs
- Demand/capacity planning
- Provide High Level Estimates (HLE)
PRIMARY DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- The Demand Planner will ensure the change roadmap, initiation and deliver plans are horizontally and vertically integrated across functional delivery teams and 3rd Parties.
- Tracking plans and schedules, performing analysis to identify and resolves critical path and dependency conflicts.
- The Demand Planner will be utilize management techniques to gauge progress and identify performance variances to facilitate focus and intervention on critical areas.
- The Demand Planner will be responsible for tracking critical tasks and managing the effective allocation of resources and 3rd Party suppliers to the various Program Portfolios.
- The Demand Planner will be responsible for maintaining a forward forecast of demand across the Portfolios, including Projects and Change Requests and the capacity planning of the delivery teams and 3rd Parties, tracking resource utilization vs. allocation, and monitoring impact of slippage on resource allocations within the defined portfolio.
SKILLS AND EXPERIENCE
- Experience of planning and scheduling in complex design and development programs and be able to understand and work with a technical and skill-diverse team.
- Expert experience in MS Project 2010 & 2016 is essential. Additionally, advanced knowledge of Excel, Word and Visio would be an advantage.
- Strong analytical and reporting skills. Experience of analyzing project plans, dependency management, baseline management and resource usage across a program portfolio.
- Proficient in portfolio, program and project risk and issue management
- Experience of working with senior stakeholders cross functionally.
Strategic Staffing Solutions (S3) prides itself on being an international IT Staffing and Solutions Company. Over 30 years’ experience recruiting and managing exceptional IT and Business consultants for customers in the Financial, Energy, Public Sector and Retail Distribution industries. A privately held, financially strong, woman-owned company, S3 is a full-service IT firm, with 24 major market locations in the U.S!
Job ID: JOB-204472
Publish Date: 22 Jul 2022