Strategic Staffing Solutions
Database Engineer (Teradata/Unix/Linux) W2 ONLY
Location: Charlotte, NC (hybrid)
Contract: 18 Months
Pay rate: $57+/hr
- Lead or participate in database management activities including designing highly complex logical and physical databases.
- Lead highly complex data modeling, mapping, integration, and capacity planning efforts.
- Perform the planning, research, design, implementation, maintenance, and control of server class databases.
- Design and implement security solutions including Center for Internet Security benchmarks and auditing.
- Design and certify next generation database technologies.
- Consult with and advise management and multiple clients on high impact data or database management issues, influencing strategic direction.
- Provide technical leadership and recommendation into the future direction of database technology.
- Develop management policies, procedures, standards, and best practices.
- Collaborate and consult with peers, colleagues and managers to resolve issues and achieve goals.
- 4+ years of Database Engineering experience, or equivalent demonstrated through one or a combination of the following: work experience, training, military experience, education.
- Experienced Teradata DBA
- With strong Database Server (Infrastructure) knowledge with expert Unix/Linux skills
- With strong Teradata Application upgrade knowledge
- With strong Backup knowledge
- Any Vulnerability Management a plus
Job ID: JOB-225388
Publish Date: 28 Apr 2023